This Is A Trap Game Isn't It?

This is not a trap game. GT just makes it difficult for teams to prepare for them. The way we looked vs App St on the outsides has me very concerned.

This is the game I am most concerned about when it comes to our young LBs. Think the offense will have to play very well, I expect GT to put up some points.

Advertisement
Gt has been more relevant than us the last few years sadly. So Idk if it can be defined as a trap game however the team hasn't come out flat yet and I'm beginning to believe in the coaching staff more and more each week

These same kids last year had no drive and looked flat in all games, especially against weaker competition. This year has been the exact opposite, we will roll

Except the fact they went 3-9 last year and all....

And that Miami has won 6 of the last 7 including a 4-1 record with Al Gorlden at the helm. Miami has owned Georgia Tech more than any other (legit) opponent in recent history.
You declined to see my response above so I'll put it below.
I'm not saying gt will beat us.. We will win and beat the spread, I'm not even saying they have been good against us or richt over the years. I said it's not a trap game becuase we haven't proved anything and they are a relevant program, more so than us... Luckily that is now changing because of richt

"Well they also went to the orange bowl two years ago and they've won the coastal 5 times since we've been in the acc to our zero times... So yeah I'd say they were more relevant... As crappy as it is to say it, it's the truth

We lost 58-0 to Clemson last year. Might as well have been 3-9"

Advertisement
Back