This board is soft

Because just today Torrence Gibson was suspended a whole year for acting out in class, and Urban had absolutely no say in it whatsoever.

No He wasn't, He was suspended for the Fall semester...why does the "Rooting For Management" team perpetually make $h!t up.

Advertisement
[MENTION=538]rokulika[/MENTION],

What does this do for our scholarship numbers and your list of players we should cut?

How bout you blame the players that let their whole ****ing team down, fvckstick.

You and your butt buddies love blaming everyone but the guys who actually did it.

I bet you're the type of dude that says "free my n!gga" after he killed 3 people and raped another.

Hey here comes one ^

In one breath you guys strut around bragging about The U documentaries and our "swagger", and then in the next breath you sit on your high horse and throw stones at these 19 year old kids for driving around a rental car. I'm guessing you have the wherewithal to understand that NONE of those 80's & 90's teams you worship would've survived this current administration/compliance department?

Would you be singing a different tune if we had 4 less titles because of it?

They lied, idiot. Not only did they lie, they took illegal benefits, KNOWING that we are on probation. You sound stupider, and stupider by the minute, young buck.

Wow, a college kid lied.

Remember when this University and football program took bad kids off the streets and gave them a chance in life? Now we throw them under the bus to save face with the NCAA for our past President & AD's incompetencies in dealing with rogue booster Nevin Shapiro.

If you want to argue that AQM deserves what he got because it isn't his first merry-go-round, then fine. But Grace, a first time offender and all-around great kid, being throw off the team is downright criminal.

If we dont suspend those 2, the NCAA takes notice, and we get ****ed for something that is known as LACK OF INSTITUTIONAL CONTROL.

Remember that term? Thats the term that ***** slapped us into the mess that we had to deal with for the last 6 years. Would you like to endure that grueling process all over again?

How bout you blame the players that let their whole ****ing team down, fvckstick.

You and your butt buddies love blaming everyone but the guys who actually did it.

I bet you're the type of dude that says "free my n!gga" after he killed 3 people and raped another.

Hey here comes one ^

In one breath you guys strut around bragging about The U documentaries and our "swagger", and then in the next breath you sit on your high horse and throw stones at these 19 year old kids for driving around a rental car. I'm guessing you have the wherewithal to understand that NONE of those 80's & 90's teams you worship would've survived this current administration/compliance department?

They lied, idiot. Not only did they lie, they took illegal benefits, KNOWING that we are on probation. You sound stupider, and stupider by the minute, young buck.

Wow, a college kid lied.

Remember when this University and football program took bad kids off the streets and gave them a chance in life? Now we throw them under the bus to save face with the NCAA for our past President & AD's incompetencies in dealing with rogue booster Nevin Shapiro.

If you want to argue that AQM deserves what he got because it isn't his first merry-go-round, then fine. But Grace, a first time offender and all-around great kid, being throw off the team is downright criminal.

Grace is fortunate to be even allowed to stay at the University and fisnish his degree with his financial aid still in tact.
He could have been thrown out of school and punished even more for what he did but you just want to have him portrayed as a victim.
Shame on you and anyone who thinks like you.

Grace did nothing wrong

Not according to his lawyer. He flat out said he lied.

Also there are still issues with all of their stories not matching up and the rental agency incriminating themselves every day.

The idea that he did nothing wrong is absolutely inaccurate, but thanks for playing.

Advertisement
Rules are rules. I just wish they were enforced equally among all the athletes at all the schools.

It's hard to get back on top when we aren't playing by the same rules as everyone else.

Who else is on probation? Because that is the only ones you should be comparing us too.

He could have been thrown out of school and punished even more for what he did but you just want to have him portrayed as a victim.

No He couldn't, stop lyin'. The only thing that gets you kicked out off school, is committing a crime on campus, or bad grades.

Hey here comes one ^

Wow, a college kid lied.

If we dont suspend those 2, the NCAA takes notice, and we get ****ed for something that is known as LACK OF INSTITUTIONAL CONTROL.

Remember that term? Thats the term that ***** slapped us into the mess that we had to deal with for the last 6 years. Would you like to endure that grueling process all over again?

Like I said, Grace is being thrown under the bus for sins of our past (Shalala Era).

But this goes beyond that. We have an incompetent administration that has proven time and time again for the past 15 years that it can't control it's OWN employees, much less make decisions on the future of 19 year old kids.

Wow, a college kid lied...Grace, a first time offender and all-around great kid, being throw off the team is downright criminal.

He lied about receiving improper benefits; an offense under NCAA rules that makes him ineligible.

He is a first time offender, but just so happened to commit that offense while the university is STILL UNDER PROBATION.

Why is this so hard to understand? He did something stupid and selfish...and against the rules, and now he must deal with the consequences. We can all complain that we don't think the punishment fit the crime, but guess what? If you don't want to be punished at all, don't break the **** rules...especially when your program is on probation and under the microscope.

Advertisement
Always defending the University, even though time and time again they have shown themselves to be incompetent in matters such as this.

The same posters who defend this decision are the same ones who defended Shalala for 10+ years and told the rest of us that we were crazy for thinking/knowing she was corrupt. I'm sick of reading from you pu$$ies.

I cant believe that people on this board still are clueless to why the U does not want the NCAA over opening up another investigation while we are on probation. Why they would want to risk so much for two players who have not been forthcoming and based on a sleezy rental agencies word.

If you cant read between the lines.

The rental agency said they have paid before and oh yea the test drives are free. I mean if you don't see how that is a impermissible benefit your an idiot.

How many exotic test drives have you guys been on? Did they let you take it on your own? Hmm...

How many rental cars have you ever test drove? Hmm...

Hey here comes one ^

Wow, a college kid lied.

Like I said, Grace is being thrown under the bus for sins of our past (Shalala Era).

But this goes beyond that. We have an incompetent administration that has proven time and time again for the past 15 years that it can't control it's OWN employees, much less make decisions on the future of 19 year old kids.

Well, I tried. I really did. You're just eternally condemned to stupidity. Have a good day, Kimosabe.

Wow, a college kid lied...Grace, a first time offender and all-around great kid, being throw off the team is downright criminal.

He lied about receiving improper benefits; an offense under NCAA rules that makes him ineligible.

He is a first time offender, but just so happened to commit that offense while the university is STILL UNDER PROBATION.

Why is this so hard to understand? He did something stupid and selfish...and against the rules, and now he must deal with the consequences. We can all complain that we don't think the punishment fit the crime, but guess what? If you don't want to be punished at all, don't break the **** rules...especially when your program is on probation and under the microscope.

Said it before, I'll say it again...

In one breath you "Defend the Admin" guys strut around bragging about The U documentaries and our "swagger", and then in the next breath you sit on your high horse and throw stones at these 19 year old kids for driving around a rental car. I'm guessing you have the wherewithal to understand that NONE of those 80's & 90's teams you worship would've survived this current administration/compliance department?

Nah man, 5 more years probation, more losses of schollys, and another couple years of bowl bans is completely worth keepiong AQM and Grace.

Advertisement
Hey here comes one ^

Wow, a college kid lied.

So, again you make it seem as if Grace has no accountability for his actions. He is being punished for breaking the rules. He did that, not Donna, not Nevin. The current probation and the need to deal with problems harshly and decisively is a result of the past. Grace's situation is a result of his stupidity.

In one breath you "Defend the Admin" guys strut around bragging about The U documentaries and our "swagger", and then in the next breath you sit on your high horse and throw stones at these 19 year old kids for driving around a rental car. I'm guessing you have the wherewithal to understand that NONE of those 80's & 90's teams you worship would've survived this current administration/compliance department?

way to dumb down the situation so your half-retarded brain can rationalize it. these guys have both been here for 3 years and have been in the program during the biggest time of ncaa scrutiny. they're not some incoming freshmen that don't know compliance. and you make it sound like they're driving around in sebrings or something. a monthly payment for a new car is cheaper than this place rents them out for a day. get the **** out of here.

Why did the rental company even speak with the university in the first place. They should have told them to go pound sand. The university would have zero outside of an Uncorroborated statement from a hurt girlfriend.

Advertisement

You keep making this statement. You do realize that those 80's and 90's teams almost got the death penalty? The sanctions dropped in 1995 almost killed the program. They lucked out during the Shapiro scandal that the NCAA screwed up their own investigation and only got a slap on the wrist. Miami is already a repeat offender. You can't play games with NCAA infractions, especially while you're still on probation. The compliance department doesn't want Miami to become another SMU. A repeat offender who kept ignoring infractions until their program got killed. That was thirty years ago and they still haven't recovered. The school and the administration are so stringent because another NCAA mess will KILL THE PROGRAM.

Why did the rental company even speak with the university in the first place. They should have told them to go pound sand. The university would have zero outside of an Uncorroborated statement from a hurt girlfriend.

I don't believe that ex-GF $h!t, I've only seen one 3rd party blurb about that. Grace's lawyer said they didn't tell Him who the witnesses were, but somebody from the school told Barry Jackson? BS.

You keep making this statement. You do realize that those 80's and 90's teams almost got the death penalty? The sanctions dropped in 1995 almost killed the program. They lucked out during the Shapiro scandal that the NCAA screwed up their own investigation and only got a slap on the wrist. Miami is already a repeat offender. You can't play games with NCAA infractions, especially while you're still on probation. The compliance department doesn't want Miami to become another SMU. A repeat offender who kept ignoring infractions until their program got killed. That was thirty years ago and they still haven't recovered. The school and the administration are so stringent because another NCAA mess will KILL THE PROGRAM.

Exactly. Another major NCAA investigation would put the nail in the coffin for this program.

LOL this OP is the only soft one . How about when kids do dumb **** they accept their fate and pay the piper . When a school is on probation you do dumb crap you gone and should be as you are messing with your schools future.

Advertisement
Back