This board is soft

iLoveTDs

Junior
Banned
Always defending the University, even though time and time again they have shown themselves to be incompetent in matters such as this.

The same posters who defend this decision are the same ones who defended Shalala for 10+ years and told the rest of us that we were crazy for thinking/knowing she was corrupt. I'm sick of reading from you pu$$ies.

Advertisement
How bout you blame the players that let their whole ******* team down, fvckstick.

You and your butt buddies love blaming everyone but the guys who actually did it.

I bet you're the type of dude that says "free my n!gga" after he killed 3 people and raped another.

Advertisement
Always defending the University, even though time and time again they have shown themselves to be incompetent in matters such as this.

The same posters who defend this decision are the same ones who defended Shalala for 10+ years and told the rest of us that we were crazy for thinking/knowing she was corrupt. I'm sick of reading from you pu$$ies.

Honestly, I have no clue which side I'm on here. AQM has made some idiotic mistakes and his Instagram account (including images that are now deleted) was, at the very least, incriminating. Grace seems to have been dragged out with the tide on this one which is really unfortunate.

Personally, I believe the University went overboard BUT did so with the football programs best interest in mind - the move hurts us THIS year, but removes any potential penalties for future years (aka scholarships) which is what we need.

The one piece of information that concerns me is what Grace's lawyer said about the investigation - that the UM lawyers/investigators reached out to Grace on multiple occasions without his lawyer present or aware. For a 21 y/o, that's never a good thing and they set him up to fail. If true, that's a failure on UM, not Grace.

Advertisement
How bout you blame the players that let their whole ****ing team down, fvckstick.

You and your butt buddies love blaming everyone but the guys who actually did it.

I bet you're the type of dude that says "free my n!gga" after he killed 3 people and raped another.

Hey here comes one ^

In one breath you guys strut around bragging about The U documentaries and our "swagger", and then in the next breath you sit on your high horse and throw stones at these 19 year old kids for driving around a rental car. I'm guessing you have the wherewithal to understand that NONE of those 80's & 90's teams you worship would've survived this current administration/compliance department?

Would you be singing a different tune if we had 4 less titles because of it?

How bout you blame the players that let their whole ****ing team down, fvckstick.

Hey here comes one ^

In one breath you guys strut around bragging about The U documentaries and our "swagger", and then in the next breath you sit on your high horse and throw stones at these 19 year old kids for driving around a rental car. I'm guessing you have the wherewithal to understand that NONE of those 80's & 90's teams you worship would've survived this current administration/compliance department?

They lied, idiot. Not only did they lie, they took illegal benefits, KNOWING that we are on probation. You sound stupider, and stupider by the minute, young buck.

Advertisement
Rules are rules. I just wish they were enforced equally among all the athletes at all the schools.

It's hard to get back on top when we aren't playing by the same rules as everyone else.

Advertisement
ILoveCak with the He-man callout, standing strong for 2 knuckleheads who put in jeopardy the seasons/games of 70 teammates.

Real stand-up guys.

Rules are rules. I just wish they were enforced equally among all the athletes at all the schools.

It's hard to get back on top when we aren't playing by the same rules as everyone else.

Really? No where else? Because just today Torrence Gibson was suspended a whole year for acting out in class, and Urban had absolutely no say in it whatsoever.

Hey here comes one ^

They lied, idiot. Not only did they lie, they took illegal benefits, KNOWING that we are on probation. You sound stupider, and stupider by the minute, young buck.

Wow, a college kid lied.

Remember when this University and football program took bad kids off the streets and gave them a chance in life? Now we throw them under the bus to save face with the NCAA for our past President & AD's incompetencies in dealing with rogue booster Nevin Shapiro.

If you want to argue that AQM deserves what he got because it isn't his first merry-go-round, then fine. But Grace, a first time offender and all-around great kid, being throw off the team is downright criminal.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back