THINGS ARE DIFFERENT NOW!!!

Fast and violent. Fast and violent. Stars dim without fuel. 60 mins of Steele should smell like a WWI trench. Rotting bodies, gang green, limbs sawed off at the joint. ACC offenses best bring their Bible to the game, because the bloodletting I'm about to bring upon thee will make them all believe in the power of God. It's going to look different, either come to witness it, or smell the fetid tang of despair waft across your Dania Beach condo. When I chit, it smells. When I fu*k, it smells. When I go ATM on the missus for 3 days straight, only imbibing Green Tea and licorice lozenges, it smells. And when I blitz, bring the cadaver dogs and neutroline because body effluent festers in the South Florida heat. Anyone can make a tackle, but can you enter the body of your opponent, can you feel his pancreas, can you re-eat what he ate last night. That's the athlete I am looking for, no matter his star power.

L
M
A
O

Advertisement
I think most coaches have "what if" scenarios. Jimbo would also be ring free without the Auburn kick six or if Jameis Winston attends a different school.
Of course, my point in saying that is I don’t think he’s better than Richt. I need to see it again to become a believer.

Fast and violent. Fast and violent. Stars dim without fuel. 60 mins of Steele should smell like a WWI trench. Rotting bodies, gang green, limbs sawed off at the joint. ACC offenses best bring their Bible to the game, because the bloodletting I'm about to bring upon thee will make them all believe in the power of God. It's going to look different, either come to witness it, or smell the fetid tang of despair waft across your Dania Beach condo. When I chit, it smells. When I fu*k, it smells. When I go ATM on the missus for 3 days straight, only imbibing Green Tea and licorice lozenges, it smells. And when I blitz, bring the cadaver dogs and neutroline because body effluent festers in the South Florida heat. Anyone can make a tackle, but can you enter the body of your opponent, can you feel his pancreas, can you re-eat what he ate last night. That's the athlete I am looking for, no matter his star power.

https://giphy.com/gifs/rick-and-morty-im-in-you-son-of-a-*****-gk3R16JhLP8RUka2nD

First question:

Okefenokee, my name is Jake. I’m a student at UM. Do you think Mario and the staff will give Jake Garcia a real chance to compete for the starting job? If not, do you think I should transfer or be patient and wait my turn?

Thanks.

Jake
1643940067734.gif

Advertisement
The involvement of the Ruiz family is the rea$on Miami will have a shot at elite recruits in the future. College football has no salary cap and you got to pay to play. It iz wat it iz.
I dont know if 50k landing us any 5 stars. Texas a&m dropping a mil a player if they just spent 30 mil on their class

Yea that’s silly talk.Manny landed 5* here so Mario definitely will.

NO ONE gets all the 5* not even aTm and their 30 million dollars.IF we win we will get our share of the top kids.If we don’t then we can’t expect to.Kids don’t want to play for a ****show like we’ve been for going on 20 years.Would you?

Going forward I have ZERO worries about our recruiting success.Coaching will be what makes or breaks us returning back to the top of CFB….
Meet the new boss same as the old BOSS

Advertisement
To be fair, jimbo has won a national championship and A&M is trending up…now add that with some oil money and the advantage texas has with nil rules and this is what u get lol
A&M has done absolutely nothing on the field to warrant an assessment of "trending up." That's solely what they are doing in recruiting. So, there's an argument that players are attracted to what they see with a highly rated class (possible future winning). But that's about it. They are buying players.

A year of Cristobal in South Florida, with a full staff, will make a difference. Cristobal prioritizes recruiting with the coaching choices too. Getting Miami fixed up front, on both sides of the ball will help. Winning will help more. Getting to the ACCCG and a decent bowl game even more. By then end of the 2023 recruiting cycle, I'd guess Miami will have a top-10 class, and he'll have built relationships with the 2024/2025 kids too.
No doubt

Advertisement
it's like u have ptsd from getting cucked one too many times. relax. have a good time

Advertisement
Now, now....Jimbo is adamant that it's all about the hard work of the recruiting staff, and has nothing to do with money. So you wouldn't want to imply anything that might anger and offend him! 🤣
always follow the money :

We have NIL money and finally a very good coaching staff that can recruit. We'll land our share of blue chippers going forward. Next year top ten class easy, maybe top five.

Advertisement
Back