THINGS ARE DIFFERENT NOW!!!

Fast and violent. Fast and violent. Stars dim without fuel. 60 mins of Steele should smell like a WWI trench. Rotting bodies, gang green, limbs sawed off at the joint. ACC offenses best bring their Bible to the game, because the bloodletting I'm about to bring upon thee will make them all believe in the power of God. It's going to look different, either come to witness it, or smell the fetid tang of despair waft across your Dania Beach condo. When I chit, it smells. When I fu*k, it smells. When I go ATM on the missus for 3 days straight, only imbibing Green Tea and licorice lozenges, it smells. And when I blitz, bring the cadaver dogs and neutroline because body effluent festers in the South Florida heat. Anyone can make a tackle, but can you enter the body of your opponent, can you feel his pancreas, can you re-eat what he ate last night. That's the athlete I am looking for, no matter his star power.
I’m sold

Advertisement
Things were different then, all is different now…

It’s Hard to Imagine

I know one person with a certain avatar will appreciate this little gem.

Advertisement
A&M has done absolutely nothing on the field to warrant an assessment of "trending up." That's solely what they are doing in recruiting. So, there's an argument that players are attracted to what they see with a highly rated class (possible future winning). But that's about it. They are buying players.
It’s the Georgia formula which shows it can work. A&M is going to be a problem soon.

Okefenokee knot inna city, he out of city. Y’all come to Nahunta and we’ll show off our stop lite. Then we can all go to the Rockin Bear inn Blackshear an discus reasonable dialects over a culd beer.
Chartlon and Clinch County should be part of Florida.

Jimbo’s Offense is a little outdated but his ability to develop QB’s and run the ball is what gives him a chance. Plus, his Defense is usually very strong. They’re going to give us fits.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back