They are coming for the Foundations

Well, Trump sent a newspaper to Donna with instructions. Trump, Clinton’s, ..... must be Russian collusion in there somewhere.
Didn’t notice any blue states schools mentioned. Surely USC and Oregon have crap going on. Wait, fbi doesn’t do politics, I forgot.
Jesus, you've got your head so far up your Trump/GOP filled *** that you're trying to find blue & red lines in shìt. Yeah, Iets throw Bama, UGA & the SEC a bone because they're in "red" states, because why not investigate the "blue" schools? What a crock of shìt. Do us all a favor & take a long walk off a short bridge - or at least off this message board, since you're more concerned with what's good for "red" vs "blue" than you are about the U.

Advertisement
Didn’t notice any blue states schools mentioned. Surely USC and Oregon have crap going on. Wait, fbi doesn’t do politics, I forgot.
Wait a minute. You guys keep telling me that the entire university system is owned and controlled by the libs.

So now that the universities are being investigated that’s not true?

Keep your conspiracy theories straight, please.

Wait a minute. You guys keep telling me that the entire university system is owned and controlled by the libs.

So now that the universities are being investigated that’s not true?

Keep your conspiracy theories straight, please.
he may be right. we will see.

As someone else wrote, ratings were down this year. I think that leveling the playing field will increase the interest in the sport.
The way to build them back up is not to have an investigation....for the Networks it is a business proposition....they would lose their ***.
They could care less about the Conferences, the NCAA or anyone. It is how many commercials, and promos can we sell.
They will not kill the golden goose, so that point should also be made.
As TheRichtShow said who would you target or try to indict?..The whole SEC would be ludicrous.

I say the smoke is already there with all the coaching defections He had this off-season. Ditto with Smart and His defections and flirting with the NFL.
How about Urban and his heart?.....with a NEW set up to Challenge Game Day.....too much money spent, and invested, to have the NCAA and the FBI or whomever looking around. Not happening.

Advertisement
football is untouchable especially the blue bloods
It's untouchable if the NCAA is running the investigation into their cash cows but not if the Feds are running it. I have come to believe that something would happen on the Federal level at some point. I didn't think it would start with the FBI. I always thought that it would be a crusading Congressman from outside a bag game District kicking off the show.

I do think that there is going to be a reform in College sports. Has nothing to do w NCAA bylaws v. the gov’t losing money from unfiled under the table monies. The IRS took down Al Capone. I can see them putting an end to boosters, honestly.

These kids on social media flashing money after visits, or families moving funds in accounts out of no where so frequently was eventually going to draw red flags

Technically, it was the FBI. But I see your point. Tax fraud is how this whole thing is going to be unraveled.

Advertisement
Jesus, you've got your head so far up your Trump/GOP filled *** that you're trying to find blue & red lines in shìt. Yeah, Iets throw Bama, UGA & the SEC a bone because they're in "red" states, because why not investigate the "blue" schools? What a crock of shìt. Do us all a favor & take a long walk off a short bridge - or at least off this message board, since you're more concerned with what's good for "red" vs "blue" than you are about the U.

Dude is brainwashed by Fox News

It's untouchable if the NCAA is running the investigation into their cash cows but not if the Feds are running it. I have come to believe that something would happen on the Federal level at some point. I didn't think it would start with the FBI. I always thought that it would be a crusading Congressman from outside a bag game District kicking off the show.

this

Sun Trust left Atlanta to go all the way up north to Charlotte as part of its merger, and is still keeping a large office presence in Atlanta. While I could not care less about SEC education, you are 100% wrong about where businesses are moving to. In the past 3-5 years, Atlanta alone has picked up new corporate headquarters for Mercedes, Porsche, Pulte Homes, Prince Tennis Raquets, Norfolk Southern off the top of my head. Aside from the big three of Delta, Coke and Home Depot, you also have Newell Rubbermaid, Intercontinental Exchange (owner of the NYSE), International Hotels Group, Cox Industries, Chick-fil-a, Focus Brands, Spanx, Shaw Flooring, Mohawk Flooring, NCR, First Data, and countless others.

Nashville picked up Bridgestone and a huge hub for Amazon. The Triangle area of NC has a ton too. Charlotte as a banking city speaks for itself. Companies and factories are moving to Birmingham, Greenville, and throughout the region because of pro-business climates, non-union states, and low cost of living. I guess what I am saying is you are 100% off base in the South being some kind of rust belt. If you substituted the South for Big 10 country, then I could get on board with it, but your statement is just entirely wrong.
Adidas too.

Advertisement
Technically, it was the FBI. But I see your point. Tax fraud is how this whole thing is going to be unraveled.

Yep easiest way to get the ball rolling is to have a handler or family member caught up in a tax evasion case.

Im sure the feds know about football. There was likely some spillage from the basketball investigation into football.

I think it is getting out of hand with the money that’s being thrown around now. The government is losing millions of dollars each recruiting season untaxed income.

If the top players were getting like 5k-10k range they probably wouldn’t waste their time but high five figures or six figures or family getting “jobs” it is time to bring the market back to order

Advertisement
#StayWoke.

Advertisement
Back