They are coming for the Foundations

Foundations right now like

CANT TOUCH THIS!!

Advertisement
As someone else posted, if Saban suddenly pulls a Bob Stoops before the season starts, then we'll know there is some fire behind all this smoke.

I say the smoke is already there with all the coaching defections He had this off-season. Ditto with Smart and His defections and flirting with the NFL.

Advertisement
And before anyone says "You are lying" my brother is a Tax Investigation Agent based out of the FBI office in Atlanta.

Yeah, they got a Criminal Investigation Special Agent group that once they go in, they follow the money - and they get it all.

Guys are like Miami Vice with an IRS ID. Or, financially educated law enforcement investigators. They can get all the financial data they need through banking and financial records - and put the squeeze on those who I guarantee didn't pay taxes on that money - and they'll sing like canaries.

Problem with getting on the Feds Schitt List - they're like bulldogs - never turn loose - no care for costs - and they're on you for years and years, and years. And any time you may get? You'll serve every day of it.

Car loans? Lifestyle and spending habits unsupported by declared income? That's all it takes.

Advertisement
They are almost done with NCAA basketball. I was told that football is next.

Called someone about the college admissions cheating scandal and they mentioned that they are already investigating football. Georgia, Texas, Alabama and Arkansas are top targets. Hundreds of millions in payments spanning close to 20 years. Approximately 25 players a year, per team, received payments; with payments now above the $200,000 paid to Michel.

Easy to trace... Poor families being able to deposit hundreds of thousands of dollars either instantaneously or over 4 years.

Majority of those players are now bereft of capital and are willing to talk due to fear of prosecution.

Our resurgence could not come at a better time............ He said an announcement will come in 18-24 months.

23ESWLY.gif

vKSrVGI.gif

jUopzvm.gif

And before anyone says "You are lying" my brother is a Tax Investigation Agent based out of the FBI office in Atlanta.

Your brother is right.

The Southern Congressman and Senators will fight this to the death. Business is moving to the Coasts and outside of Atlanta, Charlotte, New Orleans and the Low COuntry, the South is rapidly losing ground. Even Sun Trust left Atlanta....

They told me 18- 24 months. Barring Vanderbilt, ALL SEC teams pay and almost all Big 10. Easy to trace and these schools have large endowment, great cash flow and the State can bail them out.

Vanderbilt may be part of the ACC in 3-4 years...

The guy in charge of college entrance exams at IMG was part of this whole thing. He took the ACT on behalf of some students. Could you imagine being a grown adult and going back to take the SAT and ACT on behalf of some spoiled brat.

Just saw this on the indicment...and I can almost guarantee you He took tests for football & basketball players also. Rabbit hole goes deep on this one.

Advertisement
Your brother is right.

The Southern Congressman and Senators will fight this to the death. Business is moving to the Coasts and outside of Atlanta, Charlotte, New Orleans and the Low COuntry, the South is rapidly losing ground. Even Sun Trust left Atlanta....

They told me 18- 24 months. Barring Vanderbilt, ALL SEC teams pay and almost all Big 10. Easy to trace and these schools have large endowment, great cash flow and the State can bail them out.

He told me that it will take a Prosecutor in a non college athletics crazy district or state to pick it up. I said what about the Southern District and he laughed and said "If the SDNY gets involved, the NCAA would cease to exist.

You know very little about how Miami operates if you think they'd be involved here. At least to any significant extent.

We just had a 3 year, far reaching, probably most extensive ever (and in the end illegal) NCAA investigation. And all they uncovered was Shapiro.

The thing is, SEC fans know of these foundations. They know the boosters, people that work for them. It's in plain sight. Can someone tell me who our foundation is? We dont have one

My comment wasn't necessarily a serious one. I actually have pretty good grasp on how the University operates.

Just tired of being at the losing end of these "probes" that involve the NCAA and the FBI when everyone knows shady sh*t is happening all over the country.

Advertisement
Your brother is right.

Sun Trust left Atlanta to go all the way up north to Charlotte as part of its merger, and is still keeping a large office presence in Atlanta. While I could not care less about SEC education, you are 100% wrong about where businesses are moving to. In the past 3-5 years, Atlanta alone has picked up new corporate headquarters for Mercedes, Porsche, Pulte Homes, Prince Tennis Raquets, Norfolk Southern off the top of my head. Aside from the big three of Delta, Coke and Home Depot, you also have Newell Rubbermaid, Intercontinental Exchange (owner of the NYSE), International Hotels Group, Cox Industries, Chick-fil-a, Focus Brands, Spanx, Shaw Flooring, Mohawk Flooring, NCR, First Data, and countless others.

Nashville picked up Bridgestone and a huge hub for Amazon. The Triangle area of NC has a ton too. Charlotte as a banking city speaks for itself. Companies and factories are moving to Birmingham, Greenville, and throughout the region because of pro-business climates, non-union states, and low cost of living. I guess what I am saying is you are 100% off base in the South being some kind of rust belt. If you substituted the South for Big 10 country, then I could get on board with it, but your statement is just entirely wrong.

Just saw this on the indicment...and I can almost guarantee you He took tests for football & basketball players also. Rabbit hole goes deep on this one.
100%... the only thing more valuable than students paying $70k/year are their students who keep the reputation of the school alive

If this happens, what OP said re: bank records is the key.

People ask what recruits/families do with the bag money: It gets transferred and deposited into their bank accounts, the majority anyways.

The NCAA (even if it werent corrupt) cant just pull bank records. The FBI can. Get those records and its an easy case. I'd assume tax fraud/evasion (somehow I dont think Ms Stevenson is paying taxes on her $300k or whatever) could be big as well

Advertisement
Back