They are coming for the Foundations

Advertisement
Everyone's been gunning for Miami for so long, I'd be surprised if our nose isn't squeaky clean.

Gonna be good to see some others fall though. If...

I doubt football will ever be touched too many billions made, some powerful people will not let their gravy train get derailed.
I felt this way about NCAA football (the video game series). Im pretty sure it was a multi-billion dollar (5b i think) cash cow and thought no way it would go away.

Advertisement
Hope so but won't count on anything of significance happening

Giving these monies without reporting them as either 1099 payments or gifts could easily be RICO type crime and then massive seizures from donors and institutions involved, think endowments, could result. Unlike the NCCA, the fbi or irs will not be after the kids except to flip them. It is the big boosters and the schools themselves that could be the target. US attorneys are political creatures looking for big publicity splashes.

College football is a billion dollar industry. They will never allow something to disrupt that.

At worse, the NCAA might have to pay off some "investigators".

Advertisement
Hope so but won't count on anything of significance happening

Exactly. I was told this last scandal would end college hoops as we knew it. What happened? A couple of assistants and a few shoe company employees got in a little trouble. Sean Miller's wrists are pretty much slap free too.

He hates it because of all the bribery that is going on. He says everyone cheats and alot of people in the FBI feels the NCAA is pulling the strings. He personally views the NCAA as a criminal organization.

Didn’t notice any blue states schools mentioned. Surely USC and Oregon have crap going on. Wait, fbi doesn’t do politics, I forgot.

They are almost done with NCAA basketball. I was told that football is next.

Called someone about the college admissions cheating scandal and they mentioned that they are already investigating football. Georgia, Texas, Alabama and Arkansas are top targets. Hundreds of millions in payments spanning close to 20 years. Approximately 25 players a year, per team, received payments; with payments now above the $200,000 paid to Michel.

Easy to trace... Poor families being able to deposit hundreds of thousands of dollars either instantaneously or over 4 years.

Majority of those players are now bereft of capital and are willing to talk due to fear of prosecution.

Our resurgence could not come at a better time............ He said an announcement will come in 18-24 months.
Who told you this? I sure hope it's true. That would call for a celebration.

They are almost done with NCAA basketball. I was told that football is next.

Called someone about the college admissions cheating scandal and they mentioned that they are already investigating football. Georgia, Texas, Alabama and Arkansas are top targets. Hundreds of millions in payments spanning close to 20 years. Approximately 25 players a year, per team, received payments; with payments now above the $200,000 paid to Michel.

Easy to trace... Poor families being able to deposit hundreds of thousands of dollars either instantaneously or over 4 years.

Majority of those players are now bereft of capital and are willing to talk due to fear of prosecution.

Our resurgence could not come at a better time............ He said an announcement will come in 18-24 months.

Advertisement
While it's unlikely they'll be able to get donors to talk, they'll be able to squeeze the kids' families for sure. I'd be willing to bet that nobody paid the taxes on any of that money that changed hands. We all know there's nothing the government hates more than poor people getting money without giving them their cut.

Arkansas sucks. Keep letting them do what they’re doing lol. Might as well add A&M to the list also

Advertisement
Giving these monies without reporting them as either 1099 payments or gifts could easily be RICO type crime and then massive seizures from donors and institutions involved, think endowments, could result. Unlike the NCCA, the fbi or irs will not be after the kids except to flip them. It is the big boosters and the schools themselves that could be the target. US attorneys are political creatures looking for big publicity splashes.

They are lucky this isnt in the Southern District of New York because everyone will go down. They never lose.

Advertisement
Back