They are coming for the Foundations

Advertisement
Wait a minute. You guys keep telling me that the entire university system is owned and controlled by the libs.

So now that the universities are being investigated that’s not true?

Keep your conspiracy theories straight, please.

Oh it is true. Let’s see how far this goes.

when are you going green.

3 hybrids and solar panels, I'm doing my part. When we go traveling off grid this spring & summer we'll have all the electric we need. Now if we could get that whacasio bimbo to do the same instead of talking about it..... Do as I say not as I do.....

Advertisement
**** RIGHT. Cortez I just pass gas, im i going to be punished cause I went to Wendys and ordered a TRIPLE CHEESE BURGER WITH A FROSTY. Im afraid . maybe, she should eat some meat. :eek:hholky****::t5dia6fawihw78.jpg:

I keep seeing people say there's too much money in this for it to be taken down. Don't ever think the tax man won't get his cut.

Jesus, you've got your head so far up your Trump/GOP filled *** that you're trying to find blue & red lines in shìt. Yeah, Iets throw Bama, UGA & the SEC a bone because they're in "red" states, because why not investigate the "blue" schools? What a crock of shìt. Do us all a favor & take a long walk off a short bridge - or at least off this message board, since you're more concerned with what's good for "red" vs "blue" than you are about the U.

My, my, we are in a mood today. Did you lose your sense of humor or just forgot to get one? For clarity, I do like me some Trump but have never been a republican. They are acutally the original radical left wing statist party and their core remains so. Dems and republicans are like gator and noles — hate both, just one a little more than the other. Sorry about the long walk thing, can’t really do those anymore. But if you care to stand on the end of a short bridge somewhere, I am willing to take you for a ride on the front of my mobility scooter as I pass by. Or we can share some burbour and call each other names.

Advertisement
The guy in charge of college entrance exams at IMG was part of this whole thing. He took the ACT on behalf of some students. Could you imagine being a grown adult and going back to take the SAT and ACT on behalf of some spoiled brat.

somebody got pinched and started tellin.

Advertisement
Advertisement
So did Irv and Chris Gotti from Murda Inc. but the SDNY wins like 98% of their cases

And before anyone says "You are lying" my brother is a Tax Investigation Agent based out of the FBI office in Atlanta.
If true, then your brother should also know that disclosing classified information whether it's marked as Confidential, Secret, or TS/SCI about ongoing investigations is a violation of his employment stipulations and punishable under federal law.

Advertisement
Back