@Theregoes4 Haters/Backstabbers

Jesus, it's 2 different things.

He quit on his team and you should stop glossing over that like it's nothing.

He can help us next year, so it's good he's back.

Why the **** are we acting like only one of those can be true?
Why are people so angry that he's coming back? He decided to transfer because he didn't want be under Richt/Dugans anymore, as soon as those guys were fired he came back.

Advertisement
Why are people so angry that he's coming back? He decided to transfer because he didn't want be under Richt/Dugans anymore, as soon as those guys were fired he came back.

I don't know why people are angry, you'd have to ask them.

As for him leaving on his own, how do you know that? I don't know either, but I think him getting the boot makes more sense. And even if I'm wrong, you don't leave during the season. Doesn't matter if the coaches suck, you don't do it like that if you have any respect for your teammates. I know that's an old fashioned idea, but that's how I roll.

So either he got himself kicked off the team which doesn't speak well of his intelligence and/or self control, or he quit the team which is worse.

Now personally, I'm glad he's back because we need all hands. But that doesn't have anything to do with the right or wrong of how he left.

I don't know why people are angry, you'd have to ask them.

As for him leaving on his own, how do you know that? I don't know either, but I think him getting the boot makes more sense. And even if I'm wrong, you don't leave during the season. Doesn't matter if the coaches suck, you don't do it like that if you have any respect for your teammates. I know that's an old fashioned idea, but that's how I roll.

So either he got himself kicked off the team which doesn't speak well of his intelligence and/or self control, or he quit the team which is worse.

Now personally, I'm glad he's back because we need all hands. But that doesn't have anything to do with the right or wrong of how he left.

The **** season was over when 4 was let go and lucky enough to not be apart of Wiskys train...4 got dismissed because he chose to protest against this ****ery clown shiitshow. If he was lashing out, JT4 had more courage than Mork running out the back door in the middle of the night like a coward. Btw, still waiting on Mork and his famous corny asss UFamily tweets to congratulate Manny....4 got dismissed. That was the official word. That is what the fake preacher said. I don't care what you cochroaches tell yourselves. The kid balled out in this paraplegic offense. If you question 4s loyalty and commitment...you've already started questioning Manny.

He's the most talented WR on the roster & the only reason why anyone wouldn't want him back is because they're uptight high & mighty type people that are still stuck in the Richt mentality.

He had an issue with the Richt/Dugans & was frustrated, there's no reason why he shouldn't be allowed to come back if Diaz wants him back, plus he'll have a new OC & WR coach, he gets a clean slate like everyone else.

Amen. A crappy offense became invisible without him. Dude scored TDs, nuf said.

Advertisement
LOL...the season was over when "4" was still playing.

The quitter had ZERO TDs during our 4 game losing streak.

Carryin' on like this cat's Rondale Moore or some $h!t, save the melodrama dude.

4 was the only one on offense besides Brevin playing all season. Lmao. FOH.

Its ok u quit on Jeff. Nothing to be ashamed of CaneSince4...that's right...Since muthafckn 4...Don't fight it. #EmbraceThe4. Lol.

Advertisement
I knew it I knew it. The minute Trump gave Clemson burgers and fries college football (or C.I.S.) would be in an uproar.

The HERD is working overtime when attacking Jeff Thomas. They delight in manufacturing a reason to hate and then go about trying to destroy the UM player, coach and/or administrators.

Golly, gee willikers, maybe, just maybe the UM coaches covered in precise detail Thomas's past indiscretions with him and have instituted a system/program that will closely monitor his behavior with a trigger finger ready to squeeze the mechanism to permanently expel him from the program should even his little toe steps out of line.

Standing on the highest mountain screaming through the world's most powerful mega-horn...THE HERD IS A CANCER TO RECRUITING AND FUTURE OF THE UM FOOTBALL PROGRAM!

i got a feeling that we are going to see JT4 keep his nose clean and show the talent he really has !

Advertisement
He's the most talented WR on the roster & the only reason why anyone wouldn't want him back is because they're uptight high & mighty type people that are still stuck in the Richt mentality.

He had an issue with the Richt/Dugans & was frustrated, there's no reason why he shouldn't be allowed to come back if Diaz wants him back, plus he'll have a new OC & WR coach, he gets a clean slate like everyone else.
We don't know what really happened but if he wants back and Manny and the team want him back then I'm all for it! I'm happy for the kid! Seems like Richt and his garbage offense was the real cancer but we all knew that.

Advertisement
I said from the beginning. Kid is goood....if I was a coach, i would not have brought him back. As a fan, im happy to see it.

Diaz owns this decision 100%.

I've been impressed by his ruthlessness so far. I disagree letting a perceived persona like JT back on the team, but I didn't get a vote (neither did anyone here).

I believe in Manolo (at present), and this is a big repudiation of Richt personally, no other way to couch it.

Holding my nose like many others.

Go Canes.
Do you understand this is business? At the end of the day...coaches are judged based on wins and losses....

Do you understand this is business? At the end of the day...coaches are judged based on wins and losses....

Have you ever been a part of or led a high performing organization?

My point wasn't to hate on this athlete. His track record speaks for itself--
1) great physical talent, no question;
2) quit on HS team, begged/asked to come back
3) reported melancholy mope who had to be "talked into staying at Miami"
4) reported some sort of disagreement, as a TEENAGER, wuth his coaching staff and threw a fit
5) reported was kicked off/left Miami's squad
6) by his own admissions, "committed/reaffirmed committment" to Illini on at least three separate ocassions
7) report and by his own admission, discussed return to Miami then said essentially, never happened
8) by his own admission, rejects Illini and recommits/rejoins Miami's squad

That about sum it up?

Yeah, yeah, his personal life, blah blah, no one can judge me, yadda yadda yadda.

There are tons of people who haveb it far worse and act much better.

Does he make the WR room better on the field? Little doubt.

Does he make Miami's overall organizarion better? We shall see. All fans want him to succeed, will he make the most of it?

Advertisement
Back