@Theregoes4 Haters/Backstabbers

Are there really still 4 haters? Yes I think he quit but **** it he made a mistake, owned up to it and as family we brought him back! Get over it and be happy unless youre not a fan

Advertisement
If JT was such a bad guy why would Diaz want him back, why wouldn't he just let him transfer to Illinois?

Diaz owns this decision 100%.

I've been impressed by his ruthlessness so far. I disagree letting a perceived persona like JT back on the team, but I didn't get a vote (neither did anyone here).

I believe in Manolo (at present), and this is a big repudiation of Richt personally, no other way to couch it.

Holding my nose like many others.

Go Canes.

Advertisement
Diaz owns this decision 100%.

I've been impressed by his ruthlessness so far. I disagree letting a perceived persona like JT back on the team, but I didn't get a vote (neither did anyone here).

I believe in Manolo (at present), and this is a big repudiation of Richt personally, no other way to couch it.

Holding my nose like many others.

Go Canes.
BYU would be the perfect team for you to root for.

Advertisement
Agreed, burn him at the stake!!!!

No stakes. He is just a product of a very self centered generation around the world.

So when Enos or whoever tells him something he doesnt like, does he cut and run again? Throw a temper tantrum? No doubt the young man is insanely talented physically, while being inversely deficient in character emotionally.

He is two for two now...three for three if you count the Illini.

Of course we all want him to do great things for our Canes, but its more than TDs if Miami is to return to prominence.

Advertisement
If JT was such a bad guy why would Diaz want him back, why wouldn't he just let him transfer to Illinois?

Jesus, it's 2 different things.

He quit on his team and you should stop glossing over that like it's nothing.

He can help us next year, so it's good he's back.

Why the **** are we acting like only one of those can be true?

Advertisement
Jesus, it's 2 different things.

He quit on his team and you should stop glossing over that like it's nothing.

He can help us next year, so it's good he's back.

Why the **** are we acting like only one of those can be true?
no proof he quit on the team, just rumors

Advertisement
Back