@Theregoes4 Haters/Backstabbers

I’m ecstatic he’s back.

Assuming he quit before, and was not kicked off, I totally disagree with that move, you never quit on your team.

The two opinions are not mutually exclusive.

He’s the best receiver on the team and possibly the best athlete, certainly the fastest. He increases our offensive production just by being on the field and getting the attention of the defense.

Just don’t do something stupid like suspend him for Florida.

Advertisement
Why would they end ? no consequences

Richt's consequences was bye bye JT.

Diaz evaluated today's situation and brought him back on.

#4 COULD prove an early and often test of Manolo de Assassino's military like squad-level accountability/consequences system of player discipline. If he holds true to this, if #4 finds his way to Enos and/or Diaz for discipline, the answer at that point would likely be bye bye part duex.

Its in Miami's and JT's self interests that he perform on and off the field. Canes organization get that, does #4?

Let's hope so.

This young man is a cancer.

Obviously Manolo's choice.

I suspect, unless he significantly changes behaviors, will not end well.

Meh at best.

Love all the triggered Charmin rolls on this one.

miniGif_20190116114021.gif

Let's push to 100.

Last edited:
When Jeff Thomas flew back in to St. Louis from Miami and seen that Blizzard...was like,
ZomboMeme 14012019151331 st Louis .jpg
bump this ...what the **** was I thinking. 😄😄

Advertisement
Lmao. Where are you? Show your fake assness.

Happy the kid is back.
I might be considered a hater as I said it was up to his teammates to bring him back as he quit on team. he did that. kid is a great talent. takes top of defense and will be h uge help on offense but the fact is he is a headcase also who wont do punishment when given it shows up late to practice/meetings or skips them and if that continues wont last long here. That said diaz given a clean slate and let him come back I am sure with conditions but if he grows up this kid can be a star for us with a legit qb who can hit his wr's

Lmao. Where are you? Show your fake assness.

Happy the kid is back.
Everybody is happy to have him back. I for one am happy to have him back. Doesn’t change the fact he quit on the team. So the ones like me who pointed that out are not wrong. And you can’t pretend like this can’t backfire.

Advertisement
New staff, 2nd chance. I have no problem with it. Like I said I hope manny had everybody on board with the decision. From players as a whole and ultimately the team captains. If they with it then I’m with it

New staff, 2nd chance. I have no problem with it. Like I said I hope manny had everybody on board with the decision. From players as a whole and ultimately the team captains. If they with it then I’m with it

Agree completely on chance to redeem himself, will be big test for kid as aperson not just football player. Can not argue that he has had several problems with authority in past and imagine team and Manny will hold hm accountable.

Agree completely on chance to redeem himself, will be big test for kid as aperson not just football player. Can not argue that he has had several problems with authority in past and imagine team and Manny will hold hm accountable.
Need to send Hurts JT4s game tape

Advertisement
Y’all realize the same guidelines that was reported are probably still in place right?

Everybody just take a big breath.

You sound like a ***** cat, glad the kid came back. If PMR was coaching MIA in the 2000s. He would have dismissed the entire program for not agreeing with him & that Madden 99 as offense he was calling.

LMFAO what kind of grown *** man calls someone a ***** cat. I wanted jeff back and you downvoted my comment. You need to work on your reading skills. Here is some homework for you. Finish this sheet before you react to anymore of my posts because this is the 3rd time you reacted to something that you read incorrectly.
nelly-the-nurse-reading-comprehension-reading-comprehension-exercises_24434_1.jpg

LMFAO what kind of grown *** man calls someone a ***** cat. I wanted jeff back and you downvoted my comment. You need to work on your reading skills. Here is some homework for you. Finish this sheet before you react to anymore of my posts because this is the 3rd time you reacted to something that you read incorrectly.
nelly-the-nurse-reading-comprehension-reading-comprehension-exercises_24434_1.jpg
1. Nelly
2. My nurse
3. My bed room
4. Nah she not fat but that *** is
5. Idk know about a car but she can drive this D
6.depends on how last night ended
7. See number 6
8. Da fuq
9. Yeah
10. Nah..I keep her up woe
11. 11
12. Whenever she finishes cooking
13. When daddy says sO

That’s A+ work

Advertisement
1. Nelly
2. My nurse
3. My bed room
4. Nah she not fat but that *** is
5. Idk know about a car but she can drive this D
6.depends on how last night ended
7. See number 6
8. Da fuq
9. Yeah
10. Nah..I keep her up woe
11. 11
12. Whenever she finishes cooking
13. When daddy says sO

That’s A+ work

Those kids in the 954 are lucky to have a teacher as good as you bruh!

Lmao. **** bruh that was cold. Y u gotta body my man like that. Lol. U gave him homework? Dead. Lmao.

Advertisement
Back