@Theregoes4 Haters/Backstabbers

Advertisement
He quit on the team and if this was anyone else y’all would be flaming the guy for wanting to come back. Admit that at least before going around spewing BS bout people not liking him back.

I’m glad he’s back but stop with the hypocrisy, the people who have a problem with the kid has the right to as well.
STFU star players have been getting preferential treatment since the beginning of time. Look how long Steelers our up with AB before they said enough is enough. I don’t blame him one bit for what he did with the clowns we had running the offense. Richt is one of the worst most overrated coaches of all time.

Enos will use him properly & put him in position to make plays like he supposed to do. And multiple players were on their way out until Richt got fired.

Just make sure you stay ****ed every time he's scoring TD's & helping us win games because he decided he didn't want play under Richt anymore lol.
Again I already said I’m glad he’s back, I’m just calling out the hypocrisy.

Advertisement
STFU star players have been getting preferential treatment since the beginning of time. Look how long Steelers our up with AB before they said enough is enough. I don’t blame him one bit for what he did with the clowns we had running the offense. Richt is one of the worst most overrated coaches of all time.
All I’m saying is nobody is wrong with how they feel bout the situation, if you’re glad he’s back that’s good, if you don’t like that he quit on the team that’s fine as well.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He quit on the team and if this was anyone else y’all would be flaming the guy for wanting to come back. Admit that at least before going around spewing BS bout people not liking him back.

I’m glad he’s back but stop with the hypocrisy, the people who have a problem with the kid has the right to as well.
How do u know he quit in the team, u really believe that dumbass rumor that's been going around, **** had no proof just people saying "I heard. So naive.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back