Probably has already been discussed, but just saw this and lol
Agreed.Bama getting in at 10-2. They currently have 4 wins against current CFP top 25 teams and that’s probably not going to change. That’s more than enough for the committee to keep them in as long as they win out, no matter what we do.
Utah’s ad isn’t the committee’s chairman but his addition to the committee is one of the most brazenly corrupt acts I’ve ever seenWho’s talking about boasting? I’m talking about him just doing his actual job and representing his university. It’s bad enough that he still lives in South Carolina, and seems to want to have nothing to do with anything other than real estate. I don’t think it’s too much to ask that our AD work on the PR a bit.
Look who the Committee is made up of - it’s ADs of our peer schools. We’re in here complaining about Utah being put ahead of us, well guess what? Utah’s AD is the Committee Chairman. You think these people are swayed by fans, or do you think they might listen more to their fellow ADs, such as Dan?
Again, I don’t think it’s too much to ask him to do his job. For once.
I believe they have to excuse themselves from that deliberation. IIRC. Just keep stacking Ws and I think we’d jump them.Utah’s ad isn’t the committee’s chairman but his addition to the committee is one of the most brazenly corrupt acts I’ve ever seen
The committee's good losses comment in defense of ND has not been well received. The media is heavily on our side here.
Even Paul Finebaum called the committee out. He said there's clearly ND bias and that he "feels bad for Miami".
I think there are too many eyes on that decision/comment now. As long as we win out I think they're going to have to put us ahead of them.
Agreed. We've been seeing more gadget plays and running up the score the last few games. Maybe Mario finally got the "style points" memo.If there's one possible advantage of all this, is it'll force the staff (I hope to god) to keep playing like NCST and keep the pedal to the floor scoring as many style points as possible instead of playing bull**** clock games and maybe becomes a habit.
Would he come back to face Oklahoma final week, or just sit and not risk injury? I think I already know the answer.
Because it will kill the big time OOC games. What is the motivation to schedule them if the loser gets rewarded. ESPN might see the advantage in the short term of adding ND. But if they skip us based on “better losses” I’d imagine most schools will go the Indiana route and schedule 3-4 cupcakes a year. Which will hurt them more long term.The committee's good losses comment in defense of ND has not been well received. The media is heavily on our side here.
Even Paul Finebaum called the committee out. He said there's clearly ND bias and that he "feels bad for Miami".
I think there are too many eyes on that decision/comment now. As long as we win out I think they're going to have to put us ahead of them.
If Mizzou can run the ball successfully they have a strong chance. What worries me is Mizzou isn’t great throwing the ball and OU’s pass defense has been shaky lately.It’s over for them. Them and their portal full team has thrown in the towel. Mizzou, with hopefully their QB back and their good defense up against OU’s ****** O is our only shot at OU losing. Especially with OU coming off of a hard fought game.