The Work: Jeudy, Donaldson, and much more

Kaaya's tweet game is very girlish. Fishing for negative fan tweets. Then making a teasing "2017?" Tweet. I'm a little queasy looking at that soft ****.

Glad that u said it. U can. I have thought the same for a long time.

That's the first I've seen of his tweets, and it looks like the kind of **** a girl would do. I'm pro-Kaaya, but that ****'s soft.

Yeah that is lame as ****.

He probably found that it was ironic how someone bashed him weeks earlier but now pleading for him to comeback... that's lame af how our fan base seem justified to bash our kids. You ain't real if you can't relate to kaaya right there. Stop justifying people showing fake love

You're a halfwit, so I can see where you'd side with a QB looking to play in the NFL fishing for negative **** from fans and trolling his own fanbase with that ghey "2017? Hmmmm" tweet. You're good with girlish behavior from the guy who should be the face and leader of the program because you don't get it.

Advertisement
As much as I agree with the rest of you guys it might be the decision for Kaaya to leave. Because if he leaves early he'll probably go to in the 3rd or 4th round and he won't be expected to come in and start right away and he'll probably get drafted by a playoff contender and he could sit back and learn. Even if Kaaya comes back I just don't see him being a good NFL QB because of his lack of mobility.

Kaaya would be making a disastrously bad decision to leave. He's got so much he can work on to improve his stock.

He should listen to disinterested people before making the move. They would tell him he's got a ton he can do to improve his stock. Sometimes, people can get in an insulated little bubble and not get exposed to the truth.

i agree that he has a lot to work on, but assuming he is going in the first 2-3 rounds, which is likely, why not work on it in the NFL where you can do so 10 hours a day without academics and other distractions, with the best coaches in the world and getting paid a ****load rather than for free? think about your profession, whatever it is. what would you do? me? i'd take the money and run.

and just about everyone that has been "on the fence" leaves, so i expect both of those guys to go

Last edited:
Glad that u said it. U can. I have thought the same for a long time.

That's the first I've seen of his tweets, and it looks like the kind of **** a girl would do. I'm pro-Kaaya, but that ****'s soft.

He probably found that it was ironic how someone bashed him weeks earlier but now pleading for him to comeback... that's lame af how our fan base seem justified to bash our kids. You ain't real if you can't relate to kaaya right there. Stop justifying people showing fake love

You're a halfwit, so I can see where you'd side with a QB looking to play in the NFL fishing for negative **** from fans and trolling his own fanbase with that ghey "2017? Hmmmm" tweet. You're good with girlish behavior from the guy who should be the face and leader of the program because you don't get it.

how is calling somebody out for how they are quick to switch up girly behavior? Wishy washy a55 fans is the worst

Last edited:

how is calling somebody out for how they are quick to switch up girly behavior? Wish washy a55 fans is the worst
He will be calling till he has no minutes left if that's the case. Being thin-skinned is not a good trait when your job is being in the public eye.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
The "I'm done with Kaaya People" will feel the same way as those who were happy when Duke left.

Anybody with a brain would like to see Kaaya come back. It would be by far the best thing for the program....and Brad.

Brad Kaaya isn't the caliber of player Duke Johnson is/ was at UM not even close

This bad qb stats. 61% 3250yards 23tds 7ints. Thats with struggling in this new offense and having **** to work on. You are a fool if you think this guy wont be missed. If he leaves allison or rosier will not have that type of production.

This bad qb stats. 61% 3250yards 23tds 7ints. Thats with struggling in this new offense and having **** to work on. You are a fool if you think this guy wont be missed. If he leaves allison or rosier will have that type of production.

35/63 437yds 2td 1int against FSU and UNC. He sacked himself 6 of the 8 sacks against VT and padded his stats at the end when it didn't matter.

3 of the 4 teams worth anything he **** the bed against. Pitt has the worst defense in the ACC.

I'm glad the dude can pad his stats against Appy State and Duke.

how is calling somebody out for how they are quick to switch up girly behavior? Wish washy a55 fans is the worst

You're such a dolt. You spent the past three years bashing all the players to make excuses for Golden, spent time bashing the OL this year, and now you're trying to act as if you're some principled defender of the players. You're the first guy who will blame Kaaya is Richt doesn't get it done. Shut up.

Advertisement
Kaaya would be dumb to leave. He is selling himself for pennies on the dollar. And in terms of his college level, he has no major team success to his name.

Funny you mocked me for having a similar sentiment prior to the season.

I think Kaaya is good. That opinion hasn't changed.

He did not perform well enough this year to go pro and get picked as high as he should be. And his college legacy is incomplete because he hasn't won anything big.

I think he's capable of winning big games and getting picked high if he comes back and keeps improving. But he's selling himself short by leaving now.

I think people get too tied up about Kaaya's mobility. Pocket awareness at the beginning of the year was his big issue, which he showed the ability to get out of the pocket and buy himself some time to extend plays - which we saw the last third of the year. There's only a handful of mobile QBs in the league - Wilson, Cam, Taylor, Winston, Mariota and a few others. The better QBs in the league are the old timers in Brady, Brees, and Rivers. I look at young QBs like Carr and he's not exactly running around like a mobile QB. Kaaya's issue was pocket awareness as well as his ability to go through his progressions - which the latter is lacking still. He could go either way in terms of leaving or staying and it may be the right situation.

Staying he'd get another year under Richt who seems to have learned how to develop an offense that suits Kaaya's skill set as well as the o-line should be better next year. If he goes to the draft, he'll likely end up on a team where he's on the bench behind a starter for a couple of years. But who would he unseat? His best bet would be to hope he lands in a situation like the Chargers or Patriots where the starting QB there is expected to retire within the next couple of years. Also, the NFL draft produces usually 1 to 2 long term starters at QB usually.

Kaaya would be dumb to leave. He is selling himself for pennies on the dollar. And in terms of his college level, he has no major team success to his name.

He did not perform well enough this year to go pro and get picked as high as he should be. And his college legacy is incomplete because he hasn't won anything big.

I think he's capable of winning big games and getting picked high if he comes back and keeps improving. But he's selling himself short by leaving now.

I agree with this.

I'm ridin with Rosier...Dorsey wasn't a great QB...he just had phenomenal weapons and protection.

Agree just like all elite super teams throughout the modern age.....tebow was buns we all knew just his team was loaded....Mcaron who grew up a cane fan was buns sauce great team around him......Dorsey was Mcaron he wouldnt make mistakea and let his team rape u.......the nfl showed u how good he was and the nfl also showed u how much we were stacked. People didnt know how good we actually were till guys started making pro bowls instantly

And Rosier isn't even in the same wheelhouse as Dorsey, McCarron, or Tebow. Take it easy guys.

Advertisement
Kaaya would be making a disastrously bad decision to leave. He's got so much he can work on to improve his stock.

He should listen to disinterested people before making the move. They would tell him he's got a ton he can do to improve his stock. Sometimes, people can get in an insulated little bubble and not get exposed to the truth.

i agree that he has a lot to work on, but assuming he is going in the first 2-3 rounds, which is likely, why not work on it in the NFL where you can do so 10 hours a day without academics and other distractions, with the best coaches in the world and getting paid a ****load rather than for free? think about your profession, whatever it is. what would you do? me? i'd take the money and run.

and just about everyone that has been "on the fence" leaves, so i expect both of those guys to go

Because he should maximize his potential here and be a much higher pick next year. There's a chance he won't be picked until the 4th or 5th round. Once you slide into that area there's no guarantee you will even make the team. Plenty of 4th and 5th round picks get cut. The NFL isn't a playground or a training ground.

You want to "take the money and run" but the money might be short and could evaporate in a minute if you're not ready and can't make a team.

It's weak. That's why. You don't want your QB to be some weak punk chasing negative tweets.

You gonna ignore him trolling UM fans with the "2017?? Hmmmm" tweet? That's even gheyer than the other stuff.

I aint mad at him outing them cats so hey it is what it is i would call that twitter dude out quickfast. This the new age but **** yea i wudda def said something to him.

If we bag jj and the rest of the rargets BK should have a better year if the OL holds up.

Advertisement
This bad qb stats. 61% 3250yards 23tds 7ints. Thats with struggling in this new offense and having **** to work on. You are a fool if you think this guy wont be missed. If he leaves allison or rosier will not have that type of production.

Any qb in cfb can get those stats against the teams we beat on our schedule. You all give him so much hype for padding stats against unranked teams like no other qb we have recruited could possibly carry this team to an 8-5 season lol at least next season won't be so predictable with a new qb

Disagree with Pete on Kaaya. I think the opportunity to come back, work on some of his weaknesses and become a top 10 pick is worth him coming back.

Now with that said, if he goes I ain't crying

I will. That takes us from a contention year to a rebuilding year.

Not at all. Numerous teams have won with a redshirt freshman QB. It may not be a natty like Jameis, but the coastal for sure and maybe even the ACC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL, That's if you have a talent like Jamies Crablegs on your roster.

True indeed

Advertisement
Back