The Work: Jeudy, Donaldson, and much more

View as article
I'm ridin with Rosier...Dorsey wasn't a great QB...he just had phenomenal weapons and protection.

Advertisement
I would think Njoku getting one year to play with his brother would be enticing.. especially considering they'd be favorites to win the coastal.

The favorites in whose eyes? Because, whether Brad comes back or not, I am 100% confident the media is going to pick Virginia Tech as the favorites to win the Coastal next season, not that I believe V-Tech should be the favorites nor that any of this even matters.

Last edited:
Dorsey was a GREAT college QB.

Not only was he great in college, he was on an NFL roster for 5 years and is now one step away from being an NFL OC.

Don't be a f**ckin idiot loser.

Can't blame Njoku for leaving. Kaaya would be making a huge mistake leaving early. Chance next year to solidify legacy and make a lot more money. But whatever. Kids gotta make the best decisions for themselves.

**** a legacy. brad goes in third round at worst

I'd rather see Rosier running around making plays with his feet, or a freshman with mobility making the same mistakes that Brad is making as a junior knowing he will learn from experience. So if he goes he goes imo

Advertisement
For me its not so much where Kaaya gets selected in the NFL draft this year as opposed to next, its that if he plays another college season, he will be far more likely to make a roster, remain in the NFL, and compete for playing time. I think there is a lot he needs to work on. If he goes to the NFL unprepared, his stay there could be very short.
I have only to remind CIS readers,Craig Ericksen and Melvin Bratten.They lost $millions by playing past what they should
at the U.

Kaaya is a 3rd/4th rd pick all day long..he wants to go, then go. Has not won one meaningful game his three years here so what gives people confidence that changes year four. Move on and start Allison with Perry getting some reps.

As for Jeudy, there's no moral, consolation victories in recruiting. You either get difference makers or you don't.

Kaaya is at worst a 2nd round pick

cabfcccc10ff01ff49616f269c3be7fe.png

Interesting tweet by Kaaya...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For me its not so much where Kaaya gets selected in the NFL draft this year as opposed to next, its that if he plays another college season, he will be far more likely to make a roster, remain in the NFL, and compete for playing time. I think there is a lot he needs to work on. If he goes to the NFL unprepared, his stay there could be very short.
I have only to remind CIS readers,Craig Ericksen and Melvin Bratten.They lost $millions by playing past what they should
at the U.
You should also remind CIS readers of the vast differences in insurance options and knee injury recovery times. Things have changed in 25+ years.

Advertisement
For Miami to be in this spot with JJ says a lot about this staffs recruiting efforts. If I'm not mistaken, the other staff never even offered him! So richt and company been fighting a uphill battle!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kaaya needs to come back and work on his 40. He could drop from 6.3 to a 6

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Cast Kaaya in a Aaron Rodgers situation,4 years on the bench behind established QB.That QB
could be a Brees,Ryan,Palmer,Bradford.Kaaya better off leaving because of a mediocre but
hopefully improving OL.

I actually feel like Kaaya leaving is a blessing in disguise. As I understand it, all 5 guys who would be in the competition (Rosier, Allison, Shireffs, Weldon, and Perry) will be on campus for spring practice and through the summer. Realistically, 2018 is our year. I'm certainly not giving up on next season but having a QB with a full season of experience under his belt will be even better for the run in 2018.
No one has any idea how these QBs will turn out. Maybe and hopefully they are better than Kaaya. Personally I don't see how they can be worse. He was getting gun shy and making bad decisions
Kaaya needs another year.

He'll go in rounds 3-5 if he leaves.

Could improve his stock to 1st-2nd round if he comes back

No he won't. Where are you guys getting this from?? There's no true No.1 QB prospect in this draft, if he performs well at his pro day and Combine he could be it...that's not happening next year if Josh Rosen stays healthy.

Advertisement
The "I'm done with Kaaya People" will feel the same way as those who were happy when Duke left.

Anybody with a brain would like to see Kaaya come back. It would be by far the best thing for the program....and Brad.

Cast Kaaya in a Aaron Rodgers situation,4 years on the bench behind established QB.That QB
could be a Brees,Ryan,Palmer,Bradford.Kaaya better off leaving because of a mediocre but
hopefully improving OL.

****, I thought the real Pete made a post

The "I'm done with Kaaya People" will feel the same way as those who were happy when Duke left.

Anybody with a brain would like to see Kaaya come back. It would be by far the best thing for the program....and Brad.

This

Advertisement
We will have a QB throw for over 3000 yards, whomever it be. We have some talent returning and coming in. Players like Mullins will get more snaps. I want players who make difference on offense. Like Joe Jackson on defense. Too many times none of our leading players were able to make a play and change the tide. I want our offense to start playing with the attitude of our defense. Getting McFarland and a better OL will help whomever is back there. I seen FSU OL turn people loose on Francois and we cracked him and he still stood in there and fire away. We need that and we haven't had that in a long while.

Pete if I'm not mistaken Bratton and Erickson didn't have option to leave after their junior year and furthermore Erickson did not lose anything, he was the same player regardless when he left.

I wanna see Kaaya back, I think it's the best thing for him and the program. I am willing to admit that I am selfish.

Advertisement
Back