The Work: Jeudy, Donaldson, and much more

I'm ridin with Rosier...Dorsey wasn't a great QB...he just had phenomenal weapons and protection.

Agree just like all elite super teams throughout the modern age.....tebow was buns we all knew just his team was loaded....Mcaron who grew up a cane fan was buns sauce great team around him......Dorsey was Mcaron he wouldnt make mistakea and let his team rape u.......the nfl showed u how good he was and the nfl also showed u how much we were stacked. People didnt know how good we actually were till guys started making pro bowls instantly

Advertisement
I think best case with Kaaya next year, we lose in the 2017 ACC Championship game. Not that I put that all on Kaaya, but the rest of the team just isn't there yet. Then we get a frosh qb in 2018 and we aren't making a title run with a first year qb (not yet anyways). So 2019 is the window. Granted, we are likely to have a far better season next year with Kaaya than a new QB, but I there is almost no chance of making the playoffs next year with the depth and experience we currently have, even with a monster recruiting class. I like the idea of a 10 win season with Kaaya and a chance for him to get that elusive W over FSU, but I also I like the idea of finding out next year whether Allison is going to be the long term starter or if Perry (hopefully redshirting next year) is going to our ace. Sounds like 2018 is the WR class we've all been waiting for, so it would seem to put us in a better position to already have an answer at QB for them instead of saying it will be a four way race between Weldon, Perry, Allison, and Sherrifs.

Last edited:
If JJ comes i want BK back because the OL will be way improved.....i know Jack is next up but i like Perry as the answer even over Jack......well see tho

I think best case with Kaaya next year, we lose in the 2017 ACC Championship game. Not that I put that all on Kaaya, but the rest of the team just isn't there yet. Then we get a frosh qb in 2018 and we aren't making a title run with a first year qb (not yet anyways). So 2019 is the window. Granted, we are likely to have a far better season next year with Kaaya than a new QB, but I there is almost no chance of making the playoffs next year with the depth and experience we currently have, even with a monster recruiting class. I like the idea of finding out next year whether Allison is going to be the long term starter or if Perry (hopefully redshirting next year) is going to our ace. Sounds like 2018 is the WR class we've all been waiting for, so it would seem to put us in a better position to already have an answer at QB for them instead of saying it will be a four way race between Weldon, Perry, Allison, and Sherrifs.

What?

If we're going by your timeline, Allison would be a RS Soph and Perry a RS freshman in 2018. That gives both of them plenty of time

Advertisement
I think best case with Kaaya next year, we lose in the 2017 ACC Championship game. Not that I put that all on Kaaya, but the rest of the team just isn't there yet. Then we get a frosh qb in 2018 and we aren't making a title run with a first year qb (not yet anyways). So 2019 is the window. Granted, we are likely to have a far better season next year with Kaaya than a new QB, but I there is almost no chance of making the playoffs next year with the depth and experience we currently have, even with a monster recruiting class. I like the idea of finding out next year whether Allison is going to be the long term starter or if Perry (hopefully redshirting next year) is going to our ace. Sounds like 2018 is the WR class we've all been waiting for, so it would seem to put us in a better position to already have an answer at QB for them instead of saying it will be a four way race between Weldon, Perry, Allison, and Sherrifs.

What?

If we're going by your timeline, Allison would be a RS Soph and Perry a RS freshman in 2018. That gives both of them plenty of time

No experience like game experience. This isn't pro football, so what good does it do for Capt Jack to spend another year on the bench? Let him start, if it looks like he's the real deal, everyone is going to be crazy excited that he could be at the helm for at least 3 more years, which, if all goes according to plan, should be right when we make our title run.

If Kaaya stays- awesome, I think we have a great year (although not a championship year) and maybe a big year gets everyone saying "The U is back" and recruits lineup to get into the program. Without Kaaya, I think we have a chance to see if any of the other QBs on the roster (or who are currently committed) can lead us to the promised land a year ahead of schedule. So I think we are good either way.

Last edited:
Kaaya's tweet game is very girlish. Fishing for negative fan tweets. Then making a teasing "2017?" Tweet. I'm a little queasy looking at that soft ****.

Advertisement
Kaaya's tweet game is very girlish. Fishing for negative fan tweets. Then making a teasing "2017?" Tweet. I'm a little queasy looking at that soft ****.

This.

I'm okay with moving on. The 2018 season is our year to make a legit run. Let Jack and/or N'Kosi take their lumps next year so we go into 2018 with experience at QB.

If Brad comes back, fine. I'm not gonna lose sleep over it.

Next season with an on point line they should make the ACCCG regardless of whether Kaaya comes back unless Perry/Allison just really struggle so I'll be fine either way but I **** sure don't think we're better without him

Advertisement

Glad that u said it. U can. I have thought the same for a long time.

That's the first I've seen of his tweets, and it looks like the kind of **** a girl would do. I'm pro-Kaaya, but that ****'s soft.

OLine will be much improved next year. Rosier is in the lead to take the reins next year if young Brad bolts as I expect him to. Shirreffs was looking better than Capt. Jack before the hand injury. Not sure if Shirreffs and Richt got back on track together after that because he seemed to drop to the back of the depth chart after that and stayed there.

Advertisement
Kaaya is a 3rd/4th rd pick all day long..he wants to go, then go. Has not won one meaningful game his three years here so what gives people confidence that changes year four. Move on and start Allison with Perry getting some reps.

As for Jeudy, there's no moral, consolation victories in recruiting. You either get difference makers or you don't.

Kaaya is at worst a 2nd round pick

Lol

Glad that u said it. U can. I have thought the same for a long time.

That's the first I've seen of his tweets, and it looks like the kind of **** a girl would do. I'm pro-Kaaya, but that ****'s soft.

Yeah that is lame as ****.

He probably found that it was ironic how someone bashed him weeks earlier but now pleading for him to comeback... that's lame af how our fan base seem justified to bash our kids. You ain't real if you can't relate to kaaya right there. Stop justifying people showing fake love

This was just posted in JJ thread- legit?

[TWEET]808071731889979392[/TWEET]

As someone who modded there for years, I'd value what DBC tweets equally. Neither Jorge or Bourne are behind that account anymore. Not even Odoi. Have no clue who uses it.

Kudos to the staff for their recruiting efforts. Njoku and Kaaya are both making a big mistake. Neither is ready for the NFL. Especially Kaaya!!!!

Advertisement
Back