The Work - Final Stretch

View as article
Advertisement
Not all, but I'd argue that this class if it pans out as above addresses our most pressing needs at OL, WR, and DB. RB was a tough miss. Need 2-3 good backs in 2018.

Good thing there is a bunch of good backs in the state next year

Advertisement
Not all, but I'd argue that this class if it pans out as above addresses our most pressing needs at OL, WR, and DB. RB was a tough miss. Need 2-3 good backs in 2018.

Good thing there is a bunch of good backs in the state next year

Very true. Recruit 6 to land 2 and we'll be good =)

Can't take commitments from anyone though or more than 3(golden summer 2014) having 4 running backs committed ending up with only 1. Lingard should be priority number 1 then 2. Curry 3. Cook 4. Cameron Davis

B+ class. McFarland would have put it over the top but hey at least we saved some money for next year. Next year's priorities are RB, TE, DT.

Advertisement
This class will (once ink hits paper) fix so many deficiencies on this team. CB, WR, OL all get a deep infusion of talented players (not just bodies or 1 impact guy.. multiple impact players. Add some depth at LB, 2 good QBs, and tons of speed.. possibly 5 guys in the low 4.4s and even 4.3s.

Advertisement
Forget what this class doesn't have, I'll tell you what it has loads of... Play making football players. From top to bottom, we are loading up with guys that can make plays. Best class in years, in my opinion.

Advertisement
Great, great news with Henderson and Edwards.

Our DB quality and depth with be much better this year. And once the 2018 DBs get here, it's over - we'll be annually Top 5 against the pass....

Still hoping that we got Logan to transfer here in the future....

Advertisement
Back