The Work 4-16

View as article
Slow down. Let the kid hit Greentree before we start comparing him to possibly the biggest game-changer in the history of the sport.

Everyone always says slow down with the comparisons but sometimes they are reasonable and I think Jeff Thomas can compare to him in speed and elusiveness.

Jeff is more like Desean Jackson IMO

Such a better example. Agreed.

He compares mostly to Antonio Brown as a wide receiver and all around playmaker to me

Agreed

Advertisement
Y'all get some **** defensive.... nobody said jeff Thomas is or will be better than devin hester.... however it's not a shot or crazy to think his game film and game breaking ability isn't comparable.... the way he cuts without losing any speed is unreal. Probably was the best route runner in the 2017 class, most explosive and ran a 4.38 40 lazer time

Last edited:
If we play baga in 2018 holy **** our roster will be stacked!!!

My projected starting lineup:

Qb:
Nkosi sr. or sitkowski jr.

Rb:
lorenzo lingard jr.

te:
Brevin jordan jr.

wr:

Boundary:
Mark Pope jr. brian hightower jr.

slot:
Jeff thomas sr. /Mike Harley sr.

Oline:
Lt: Kai leon herbert sr.
Lg: Cleveland Reed Jr.
C: Corey Gaynor Sr./ Delone Scaife Jr.
Rg:Corey Gaynor Sr./ Delone Scaife Jr.
Rt: Big vaughn? Sr./ Zhalonte Hillery sr.

D Line:

De:
Greg Rousseau jr.
Andrew Chatfield? Jr.

Dt:
Jamarcus chatman Jr./ Nesta silvera jr.
Jon ford sr.

Lb:

Olb:
Amari Gainer? jr./Jamien sherwood jr.
Bradley Jennings sr./ Deandre Wilder Sr.

Cb:
Boundary:
Al Blades Jr. Jr.
Tyson Campbell? Jr./ Dj Ivey
Nickel:
Trajan Bandy sr.

S:
SS:
Gurvan Hall Jr.
FS:
Josh Jobe Jr.

That would be a stacked class full of upperclassmen! The front 7 worries me a little but Diaz and Kool know what they r doing! Mama is gonna get wrecked!!!!!

Y'all get some dame defensive.... nobody said jeff Thomas is or will be better than devin hester.... however it's not a shot or crazy to think his game film and game breaking ability isn't comparable.... the way he cuts without losing any speed is unreal. Probably was the best route runner in the 2017 class, most explosive and ran a 4.38 40 lazer time

Hester's game-breaking ability was the best this program has ever seen. And we've had a ton of elite return men over the years. There are so many other people to choose from, this argument is retarded. His name doesn't belong next to Hester's yet.

Advertisement
Y'all get some dame defensive.... nobody said jeff Thomas is or will be better than devin hester.... however it's not a shot or crazy to think his game film and game breaking ability isn't comparable.... the way he cuts without losing any speed is unreal. Probably was the best route runner in the 2017 class, most explosive and ran a 4.38 40 lazer time

Hester's game-breaking ability was the best this program has ever seen. And we've had a ton of elite return men over the years. There are so many other people to choose from, this argument is retarded. His name doesn't belong next to Hester's yet.

There was a time when Hester hadn't proved it yet at UM. I remember people saying the same thing about him being the next Randal Hill and people wanting him to prove it first. JT is perhaps the closest thing we've had to Hester, how about that?

Bout to call my **** Jesus because it has fully risen on Easter Sunday

Bring me Alabama

There was a time when Hester hadn't proved it yet at UM. I remember people saying the same thing about him being the next Randal Hill and people wanting him to prove it first. JT is perhaps the closest thing we've had to Hester, how about that?

Still don't like it. I'll wait til he gets on the field. This place has a tendency to crown people before they set foot on campus. I see speed on JT's highlights and that's what we need. I don't see the elusiveness that Hester had, because really the only guys I can think of that moved like Hester were Barry Sanders and Michael Vick. I just don't like the comparison, we'll leave it at that. I'm stoked he's gonna be here in May, he should make a big impact as a freshman.

Advertisement
Cant get excited about Bama...

Or LSU...

Or the Gates...

Til we beat FSU. I know that may not be a popular thing to say, but it is one the most pressing things left for us to accomplish before we can truly consider our return begun.

Or LSU...

Or the Gates...

Til we beat FSU. I know that may not be a popular thing to say, but it is one the most pressing thing left for us to accomplish before we can truly consider our return began.
True true

Still don't like it. I'll wait til he gets on the field. This place has a tendency to crown people before they set foot on campus. I see speed on JT's highlights and that's what we need. I don't see the elusiveness that Hester had, because really the only guys I can think of that moved like Hester were Barry Sanders and Michael Vick. I just don't like the comparison, we'll leave it at that. I'm stoked he's gonna be here in May, he should make a big impact as a freshman.
[TWEET]848289055582375936[/TWEET]
One things for sure he's a better receiver coming into Miami than hester was

Advertisement

Or LSU...

Or the Gates...

Til we beat FSU. I know that may not be a popular thing to say, but it is one the most pressing thing left for us to accomplish before we can truly consider our return began.
True true

Our losing streak to FSU has my logic and thinking all effed up.

My boy posed this question the other day when we were talking about the season: would you rather lose to FSU and go to the ACCCG (not against the Noles) or would you rather have a losing record, but one of the victories is a blow out against FSU...

I seriously considered the latter. We gotta put those clowns away this year and slay that dragon.

Randy hill knows what's up....
[TWEET]820325033071542272[/TWEET]

Advertisement
Sweet Pete!

Where's @Cane Dynasty with the work! LOL

my bad pimp. I was gorging myself on ham and funeral potatoes.

[video=youtube;Qw5OwgDtFNs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qw5OwgDtFNs[/video]

Playboy, you came through that's all that matters. I was filling myself with arroz con gandules with pernil... I can understand!

The Canes are Fvckin' now!

[TWEET]815909781994995714[/TWEET]
Look at those cuts....

Look, I dislike comparing kids who haven't played a down of college football to college or NFL stars, but this kid is the next Devin Hester. Jesus man...

[TWEET]815909781994995714[/TWEET]
Look at those cuts....

Look, I dislike comparing kids who haven't played a down of college football to college or NFL stars, but this kid is the next Devin Hester. Jesus man...

I agree man sometimes you just know you've got a good one! He should be the number 1 wide receiver but people doubted him because of grades and size

Advertisement
Back