The Work 4-16

View as article
Advertisement
The beauty about the possible Miami v. Alabama matchup in 2020 is that the '18 class will be Juniors at that point.

That also means either Perry, Weldon or Sitkowski will be leading the troops that game.

You pair this '18 class with a beastly '19 class, with the guidance of the seniors from '17 class, then Miami will be more than capable of beating Alabama in Cowboys Stadium.

CAN'T WAIT!!!!!

Last edited:
The beauty about the possible Miami v. Alabama matchup in 2020 is that the '18 class will be Juniors at that point.

You pair this '18 class with a beastly '19 class, with the guidance of the seniors from '17 class, then Miami will be more than capable of beating Alabama in Cowboys Stadium.

That means if either Perry, Weldon or Sitkowski will be leading the troops that game.

CAN'T WAIT!!!!!

Great points. I'll add, Saban should be close to or retired by then.

Jeff Thomas is the closest player to hester(game breaking ability) we have had in years. What is scary is he is a more refined football player all around than him coming out of highschool(catching, route running and even on defense)

Slow down. Let the kid hit Greentree before we start comparing him to possibly the biggest game-changer in the history of the sport.

Everyone always says slow down with the comparisons but sometimes they are reasonable and I think Jeff Thomas can compare to him in speed and elusiveness.

Advertisement
I know our boy avante is gonna be roaming the secondary that year laying the wood he gonna do what S. Taylor did to FSU back in 03

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Interesting that the staff prefers Thompson to Moore or other smaller/quicker receivers being that we already have Hightower and Wiggins in the fold. It doesn't make much sense to me but I'll defer to the pros.

Advertisement
Interesting that the staff prefers Thompson to Moore or other smaller/quicker receivers being that we already have Hightower and Wiggins in the fold. It doesn't make much sense to me but I'll defer to the pros.

If I remember correctly, when the staff first started posting on twitter and stuff I remember seeing what Dugans prefers in his WR. They showed recruits or maybe coaches the prototypes for each position they recruit. I rememver WR was like 6'2 200lb or something like that. Seems the staff prefers bigger WR for our scheme. I'm guessing because they can usually block better in the run game.

Jeff Thomas is the closest player to hester(game breaking ability) we have had in years. What is scary is he is a more refined football player all around than him coming out of highschool(catching, route running and even on defense)

Slow down. Let the kid hit Greentree before we start comparing him to possibly the biggest game-changer in the history of the sport.

Everyone always says slow down with the comparisons but sometimes they are reasonable and I think Jeff Thomas can compare to him in speed and elusiveness.

No. If you want to compliment him for having speed and elusiveness, there are plenty of other non-HOF caliber players that would be more appropriate. You're talking about a once in a generation type talent in Hester. You guys sound like Urban Meyer telling every recruit they are the next Percy Harvin (and he wasn't even as good as Hester!). ****, I'm rooting for him to put up Hester numbers. The first time he takes one to the house I'll have a well-done steak to celebrate!

That means if either Perry, Weldon or Sitkowski will be leading the troops that game.

CAN'T WAIT!!!!!

Saban will be gone by then. I think he will only coach one or two more years. On another note **** Saban and the Alabaga program in general.

Advertisement

CAN'T WAIT!!!!!

Wouldn't shock me at all if he retires at the end of 2019 if this game gets scheduled. Saban and Meyer are great coaches because they also know when to bail.

Jeff is more like Desean Jackson IMO

Such a better example. Agreed.

Advertisement

Broke, I still don't like how you try to be the boards police from time to time, but you're pretty knowledgable for a young buck who listen to drake.

Jeff Thomas is going to be a legend here. Kid grew up rough and still prevailed.

Such a better example. Agreed.

I would agree on the talent comparison but hate it at the same time cause I think Desean is kind of a loud Bytch and a showboat. Thomas seems like a humble baller.

3 of the 4 WRs from last year's class are 5'10" - same as Moore....

Advertisement
Back