The Work 4-16

View as article
Advertisement
Advertisement
Jeff Thomas is the closest player to hester(game breaking ability) we have had in years. What is scary is he is a more refined football player all around than him coming out of highschool(catching, route running and even on defense)

Slow down. Let the kid hit Greentree before we start comparing him to possibly the biggest game-changer in the history of the sport.

Hyped but scared.. This season is so **** crucial it ain't even funny. Who ever fails at QB and derails our season will probably be one of the most hated players in UM history.

Advertisement
DJ Dallas is making the need for Thomas less urgent by the minute. Kid that no one talked about while everyone was obsessing about Hollogram or Deviante Smith is already showing he's a difference maker. Of course, if Dallas gets moved to RB, then that makes the need for Thomas shoot up again.

Whatever happens, it's clear that this offense is as explosive as ever. Now we just need to find a QB and some freaking OL>

You don't know the joy I feel to see this ****** with band by his name.

YEEEEEEEEEESSSS WE R FINALLY PLAYIN BAMA!!!! I want amari carter to hit jeudy insanely hard on a crossing rout and shout in his face SAVAGES PLAY WITH SAVAGES!!!!!

I've always wanted Miami to end Bama and retire Saban .. And this **** is really gonna happen .. It's great to be a Cane !!

Advertisement
Talks of playing Bama!! Imagine if we beat LSU &BAMA back to back years!! This feels like the 80's again.

Advertisement
Heard that Warren Thompson maybe trending towards FSU. Is he a better take that Moore?

Advertisement
Back