The Work 4-16

View as article
Advertisement
Any update on qb situation post scrimmage Saturday? Were the qbs as bad as the #s and is Evan still out in front? Thanks! Great work as always

Evans never been out in front. He's being put out in front because were angling for a possible nightmare & keeping our dip**** fans from the usual implosion. Only reason we talk him is Malik is God awful,case is horribly erratic & is struggling with even basic throws,testaverde is a non factor,we don't know what to expect out of nkosi till he gets here & we still don't know the severity of jacks situation between his shoulder & the concussion. It should heal up well but he suffered a separation. With separations it's all about the tendons moving forward. Either way our qb will be either jack or nkosi.

Wow. I'm not sure my sauce is better than yours but I am hearing Evan/Nkosi. Where are u hearing Jack has action?

I haven't seen any of them throw the ball this year though.

2 sauces enter
1 sauce leaves

Both sauces predicting that a player who hasn't taken a snap in practice will be in the top 2. God forbid Perry struggles early. Sauces will be in meltdown mode on Greentree.

Any update on qb situation post scrimmage Saturday? Were the qbs as bad as the #s and is Evan still out in front? Thanks! Great work as always

Evans never been out in front. He's being put out in front because were angling for a possible nightmare & keeping our dip**** fans from the usual implosion. Only reason we talk him is Malik is God awful,case is horribly erratic & is struggling with even basic throws,testaverde is a non factor,we don't know what to expect out of nkosi till he gets here & we still don't know the severity of jacks situation between his shoulder & the concussion. It should heal up well but he suffered a separation. With separations it's all about the tendons moving forward. Either way our qb will be either jack or nkosi.

Wow. I'm not sure my sauce is better than yours but I am hearing Evan/Nkosi. Where are u hearing Jack has action?

2 sauces enter
1 sauce leaves

Both sauces predicting that a player who hasn't taken a snap in practice will be in the top 2. God forbid Perry struggles early. Sauces will be in meltdown mode on Greentree.

?

My sauce says Evan has to be destroyed by N'kosi to lose the spot.

Evan has taken TONS of snaps in practice and scout team last season. I'm not sure wtf you are trying to say here my friend.

2 sauces enter
1 sauce leaves

?

My sauce says Evan has to be destroyed by N'kosi to lose the spot.

Evan has taken TONS of snaps in practice and scout team last season. I'm not sure wtf you are trying to say here my friend.

Your source said Evan or N'Kosi. BrooklynDee said Jack or N'Kosi. Perry is the player that hasn't taken a snap and is being elevated into the top 2.

Evan just went 16-36 in a scrimmage that might've been an audition for the job. We'll see what he does in the final scrimmage but he doesn't appear to have a stranglehold on anything if that stat line is the norm.

Last edited:

If jack has been doing that good why has he been getting 3rd team reps? That doesnt sound like a guy that will be starting.

Advertisement
Jeff Thomas is the closest player to hester(game breaking ability) we have had in years. What is scary is he is a more refined football player all around than him coming out of highschool(catching, route running and even on defense.

Oh really,Thomas closest player to Hester.Thomas may turn out to be fantastic,I'll still take Richards.
With Richards I know what I got......The old bird in hand worth two in the bush.

Glad to see you back in the cut my brotha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cowboy Stadium is gonna be our home away from home.

I'm comfortable with us finally becoming "America's College Team"

i want them to hate our *** fuq dat
Tt
Fuq americas team. Miami is miamis team.

No doubt, but it surely won't hurt crootin.

Being America's team would help crootin. Bein America's most hated team (again) will blow the doors off crootin.

Advertisement

So jack when he was healthy has shown something in practices?

Yeah. Jack has an understanding of the offense. Makes quick decisive reads. Throws the ball accurately with zip on it. He is head and shoulders above the options their now. It's a shame cade is so unprepared cause he should've been the dark horse in this race between jack & nkosi.

Yeah. Jack has an understanding of the offense. Makes quick decisive reads. Throws the ball accurately with zip on it. He is head and shoulders above the options their now. It's a shame cade is so unprepared cause he should've been the dark horse in this race between jack & nkosi.

why was Jack running with the 3rd team?

Advertisement
There was a time when Hester hadn't proved it yet at UM. I remember people saying the same thing about him being the next Randal Hill and people wanting him to prove it first. JT is perhaps the closest thing we've had to Hester, how about that?

Still don't like it. I'll wait til he gets on the field. This place has a tendency to crown people before they set foot on campus. I see speed on JT's highlights and that's what we need. I don't see the elusiveness that Hester had, because really the only guys I can think of that moved like Hester were Barry Sanders and Michael Vick. I just don't like the comparison, we'll leave it at that. I'm stoked he's gonna be here in May, he should make a big impact as a freshman.
[TWEET]848289055582375936[/TWEET]
One things for sure he's a better receiver coming into Miami than hester was

His shirt number is 305... It was written

So it was written, So let it be done!

Go Canes
green hood orange shorts........ Oh and he has gold teef

Y'all get some dame defensive.... nobody said jeff Thomas is or will be better than devin hester.... however it's not a shot or crazy to think his game film and game breaking ability isn't comparable.... the way he cuts without losing any speed is unreal. Probably was the best route runner in the 2017 class, most explosive and ran a 4.38 40 lazer time

Hester's game-breaking ability was the best this program has ever seen. And we've had a ton of elite return men over the years. There are so many other people to choose from, this argument is retarded. His name doesn't belong next to Hester's yet.

I gotta agree. Based upon just high school film no one needs to be spoke of in the same breath as Devin. Anytime was beyond elite in so many different things mostly the fact that he had elite vision and once he made a decision he never questioned it. He attacked at full speed and made decisions just as quick.

Y'all get some dame defensive.... nobody said jeff Thomas is or will be better than devin hester.... however it's not a shot or crazy to think his game film and game breaking ability isn't comparable.... the way he cuts without losing any speed is unreal. Probably was the best route runner in the 2017 class, most explosive and ran a 4.38 40 lazer time

Hester's game-breaking ability was the best this program has ever seen. And we've had a ton of elite return men over the years. There are so many other people to choose from, this argument is retarded. His name doesn't belong next to Hester's yet.

There was a time when Hester hadn't proved it yet at UM. I remember people saying the same thing about him being the next Randal Hill and people wanting him to prove it first. JT is perhaps the closest thing we've had to Hester, how about that?

Still don't like it. I'll wait til he gets on the field. This place has a tendency to crown people before they set foot on campus. I see speed on JT's highlights and that's what we need. I don't see the elusiveness that Hester had, because really the only guys I can think of that moved like Hester were Barry Sanders and Michael Vick. I just don't like the comparison, we'll leave it at that. I'm stoked he's gonna be here in May, he should make a big impact as a freshman.

Randy hill knows what's up....
[TWEET]820325033071542272[/TWEET]

That's the key. There doesn't need to be a comparison to devin. Kevin Williams is probably a better comparison but just as irrelevant. What we need him to be & can't expect any different is simply another monster in a long line of them.

Advertisement

I gotta agree. Based upon just high school film no one needs to be spoke of in the same breath as Devin. Anytime was beyond elite in so many different things mostly the fact that he had elite vision and once he made a decision he never questioned it. He attacked at full speed and made decisions just as quick.

THEY CHANGED THE NFL KICK OFF RULE B/C OF HIM. Nuff said. I'm tired of fans elevating kids who hasn't done ish on the collegiate level, yet, to guys who changed the landscape of football. Names that should be left off the list of comparison:

Ray Lewis,
Sean Taylor,
Devin Hester,
Edgerrin James,
Andre Johnson,
Cortez Kennedy

Those 6 shouldn't be compared to any high school kid coming up, period.

Yeah I can bet it's not going end up being this.

I don't think he was running with the third team but this "head and shoulders above" stuff doesn't ring true when he was getting less reps with the 1s than Rosier or Shirreffs.

Because it's spring. Depth chart in the beginning of spring has nothing to do with production or thought on where they eventually play. Right has told yall that last year. Line up is based off of off season factors (academics,Matt drills,weight room,film study etc.) It's nothing but a feeling out process. Only different if we already had a set sterter.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back