The Work 12-13

Advertisement
So that JJ's brother post looks kinda silly after these last couple days. Great work Pete. Thanks for all your efforts.

Lmao I got negged for that?

Crying about getting negged almost as pathetic as calling Patrick Surtain Sr a zone corner.

Reporting everybody who insults you is even more pathetic though...

Never reported anyone. I probably got more infractions than you and I post less.
You got Chise banned for a week and have reported me twice...

LOL receipts ?

And what’s up with the work? It used to be inside real info. Not information everyone knew already. Pete u slippin

What more do you want? 90% of this class is locked in. There isn’t much to report right now. We don’t have Golden as our coach scrambling all over the place which creates news.

Just sayin pal. Maybe info on the current team leading up to the bowl

What, do you want the actual final score from the Orange Bowl?

And what’s up with the work? It used to be inside real info. Not information everyone knew already. Pete u slippin

What more do you want? 90% of this class is locked in. There isn’t much to report right now. We don’t have Golden as our coach scrambling all over the place which creates news.

Just sayin pal. Maybe info on the current team leading up to the bowl

What, do you want the actual final score from the Orange Bowl?

Leave Paul Wall alone

Advertisement
So what is the backstory with Jobe?

$

Even back in the summer, Jobe's dad wanted some assurances from the school/staff that he would be able to get in with minimal friction.

The last line in Peter's post looks like a throwaway, but it's along those lines.

Grades appear to still be a concern, and Alabama is just as good a path to the NFL as Miami w/o the academic focus.

If he doesn't want to put in the work, then he should go to Bama.

I, along with many others probably, laughed when Jobe's father was quoted as saying that Alabama's academics were a draw. Now it makes a lot more sense.

not holding my breath with samuel until after his OV to FSU.

If he cancelled it that would be another thing.

what a punch to the gut of the taggart recruiting hype stealing samuel would be

He has a learning disability

So do I. I still graduated at 17 turning 18 and finished very high in my class(don’t have the percentage but I was a A student minus a B in math)

Not. An. Excuse.

Because all learning disabilities are exactly the same. Y'all don't have to act like yall give a **** about his learning disability. You just want to see him on the field.

Right so Josh Jobe was born with a cleft lip, was developmentally delayed because of it, and had every speech problem there was? Did he also have severe ADHD and had panic attacks over a simple tests? Looks you should’ve taken your own advice there bud...

This ain’t all about you man

About me? I said it wasn’t an excuse to fail. Let me guess broke, you were left behind too?

Crying about getting negged almost as pathetic as calling Patrick Surtain Sr a zone corner.

Reporting everybody who insults you is even more pathetic though...

Never reported anyone. I probably got more infractions than you and I post less.
You got Chise banned for a week and have reported me twice...

Lmao you can't make this ish up.

Advertisement
LUL if Jobe doesn't even qualify. trolling so hard that he forget to do his homework...wasn't this guy held back a grade already for being lazy in the classroom? can't trust anybody like that.

And went to a private school AND went to a prep school

thumb.jpg

So I admitted my biggest fault and said it’s not an excuse to do poorly in school yet I’m pumping my chest? Are you a rocket scientist?[/QUOTE]

Nah, keep it moving.

So do I. I still graduated at 17 turning 18 and finished very high in my class(don’t have the percentage but I was a A student minus a B in math)

Not. An. Excuse.

Because all learning disabilities are exactly the same. Y'all don't have to act like yall give a **** about his learning disability. You just want to see him on the field.

Right so Josh Jobe was born with a cleft lip, was developmentally delayed because of it, and had every speech problem there was? Did he also have severe ADHD and had panic attacks over a simple tests? Looks you should’ve taken your own advice there bud...

About me? I said it wasn’t an excuse to fail. Let me guess broke, you were left behind too?

How could Brock ever think you were talking all about yourself?

Advertisement

How could Brock ever think you were talking all about yourself?

Try where it says “not an excuse” at the end of my original post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's great news on Samuel. Outside of Campbell, he's at the top of my wish list. Kid does everything as a corner really really well. It would also be a punch to the gut for that corny douce, Taggart.

As far as Jobe, I'm not surprised. Leave it to the masses to stick up for a kid because he has a learning disability. Gore got passed it as did other recruits. I could find some sympathy for Jobe had he not handled his recruitment as a circus and seeking attention on a seemingly weekly basis. Instead, based on optics, it looks like another kid who was borderline academically who needed to focus all of his resources on his studies, but chose to focus more on his recruitment.

If we get Samuel and Campbell, I will not complain one bit. You add Surtain as well, then it's the equivalence of the Herschel Walker trade that Jimmy pulled off.

Advertisement
He has a learning disability

Not. An. Excuse.

alot of porsters on this board with learning disabilities...most with more serious cases than yours.

Really? So worse than being born with a clef lip and doctors telling my parents I would always be developmentally delayed all my life and would have every speech problem under the sun? Oh and I also have severe ADHD on the anxiety spectrum and would have legitimate panic attacks about taking a simple math test when I was a kid. The only benefit I had was my mom being a speech pathologist and catching me up on my development but still had a plethora of speech problems. I know for a fact very few were as bad as me.

This isn't news to us. We all knew you had a learning disability.

I wonder if it would make sense for blades to not OV this weekend and instead go with Samuel and the heritage guys to help them lock in

Blades can visit any time & multiple times oesn't matter when he chooses to use his OV

I think before we get too carried away we need to wait until after AS OV to FSU this weekend.

The thinking is he’ll get the full court press to reaffirm and/or sign early after that.

I saw on the nole site that he did recently retweet a tweet mocking canes fans who bad mouthed him when he committed to FSU, for whatever that’s worth.

My point is, the hurdle is the OV this weekend at FSU and thereafter. We’ll see.

**** how nice is it that we're going to have 18 players (at least) sign on December 20th

then the staff only has to worry about 4-5 players at most until February signing day

excellent job by the staff, one of the best classes we have had in a very long time

Advertisement
Back