The Work 12-13

Advertisement
I think before we get too carried away we need to wait until after AS OV to FSU this weekend.

The thinking is he’ll get the full court press to reaffirm and/or sign early after that.

I saw on the nole site that he did recently retweet a tweet mocking canes fans who bad mouthed him when he committed to FSU, for whatever that’s worth.

My point is, the hurdle is the OV this weekend at FSU and thereafter. We’ll see.

You're right about the OV. We going to see what kind of recruiter Taggart is right away.

As far as the tweets, he's been doing that a lot recently. Not just one. But as we've seen with many recruits in recent years, sometimes that stuff matters and sometimes it doesn't.

Hard to blame Pete for taking some time away from the site. These back and fourth arguments between posters derailing every thread are exhausting.

Repeat after me.
Everyone can have their own opinion.
We all love the Canes the same amount.
Most people on this site don't care who hurt who's feelings.

Next time before clicking send. Ask yourself, am I witty enough or tough enough to say this on the spot in person? If the answer is no (be honest) then just let it gooooo

So do I. I still graduated at 17 turning 18 and finished very high in my class(don’t have the percentage but I was a A student minus a B in math)

Not. An. Excuse.

Lmao I got negged for that?

alot of porsters on this board with learning disabilities...most with more serious cases than yours.

Really? So worse than being born with a clef lip and doctors telling my parents I would always be developmentally delayed all my life and would have every speech problem under the sun? Oh and I also have severe ADHD on the anxiety spectrum and would have legitimate panic attacks about taking a simple math test when I was a kid. The only benefit I had was my mom being a speech pathologist and catching me up on my development but still had a plethora of speech problems. I know for a fact very few were as bad as me.

This isn't news to us. We all knew you had a learning disability.

WOW! A shot at someone’s disability because you think it’s funny to poke fun at something they were born with. Don’t worry bud, I was still in honors classes and qualified to get into UM even though I never cared about going to a university because I had another goal in life.

I probably had a higher GPA than you too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right so Josh Jobe was born with a cleft lip, was developmentally delayed because of it, and had every speech problem there was? Did he also have severe ADHD and had panic attacks over a simple tests? Looks you should’ve taken your own advice there bud...

Wouldn't a cleft lip be a physical disability? I was unaware it had a mental component. Your mom was a speech pathologist?? Thats pretty **** fortunate. Doesn't sound like you had the typical experience. Sounds like you were very lucky to have a parent with the skills to help your specific issues.

The net of it is, there is plenty to get on Jobe about. He's a rat. But don't be a dbag and get on him about his issues with a learning disability while simultaneously boasting about your own achievements. Not a strong look.

Advertisement
Right so Josh Jobe was born with a cleft lip, was developmentally delayed because of it, and had every speech problem there was? Did he also have severe ADHD and had panic attacks over a simple tests? Looks you should’ve taken your own advice there bud...

Wouldn't a cleft lip be a physical disability? I was unaware it had a mental component. Your mom was a speech pathologist?? Thats pretty **** fortunate. Doesn't sound like you had the typical experience. Sounds like you were very lucky to have a parent with the skills to help your specific issues.

The net of it is, there is plenty to get on Jobe about. He's a rat. But don't be a dbag and get on him about his issues with a learning disability while simultaneously boasting about your own achievements. Not a strong look.

To a certain point. Different speech pathologists have a different way of working with their clients/students and they’ll get used to their learning style. The way my mom taught wasn’t compatible to how I learned because I was being taught a different way. She would get frustrated with me because she was too emotionally invested...plus she also had to care to my brother as well because my dad was always working at the time. She was only able to help in catching up with my development(chewing, speaking, etc...) because she obviously knew more than most.

Last edited:
Fsu calling peter a fsu troll . They didn’t vip the thread for a reason . They could be crying to fsu mod if he flips . https://floridastate.247sports.com/...a-State-commitment-Asante-Samuel-Jr-112222259

seems like they don't know that samuel isn't signing early for the same reason that blades isn't. unless they changed their policy based on the early signing day, taggart played his hand too early. you'd think that the elite recruiter would know about that little aquinas caveat.

as a side note, i'm also enjoying the irony of an argument about learning disabilities between a couple of retards.

Fsu calling peter a fsu troll . They didn’t vip the thread for a reason . They could be crying to fsu mod if he flips . https://floridastate.247sports.com/...a-State-commitment-Asante-Samuel-Jr-112222259

seems like they don't know that samuel isn't signing early for the same reason that blades isn't. unless they changed their policy based on the early signing day, taggart played his hand too early. you'd think that the elite recruiter would know about that little aquinas caveat.

Has Taggart ever gotten a player from Aquinas?

Advertisement
And what’s up with the work? It used to be inside real info. Not information everyone knew already. Pete u slippin

What more do you want? 90% of this class is locked in. There isn’t much to report right now. We don’t have Golden as our coach scrambling all over the place which creates news.

Just sayin pal. Maybe info on the current team leading up to the bowl

Worst poster on this board.

Just ban this crybaby already

Na **** boy

Has Taggart ever gotten a player from Aquinas?

i don't believe so. not at oregon or usf at least.

alot of porsters on this board with learning disabilities...most with more serious cases than yours.

Really? So worse than being born with a clef lip and doctors telling my parents I would always be developmentally delayed all my life and would have every speech problem under the sun? Oh and I also have severe ADHD on the anxiety spectrum and would have legitimate panic attacks about taking a simple math test when I was a kid. The only benefit I had was my mom being a speech pathologist and catching me up on my development but still had a plethora of speech problems. I know for a fact very few were as bad as me.

WOW! A shot at someone’s disability because you think it’s funny to poke fun at something they were born with. Don’t worry bud, I was still in honors classes and qualified to get into UM even though I never cared about going to a university because I had another goal in life.

Forgot you went to havard to become an NFL scout.

Advertisement

Forgot you went to havard to become an NFL scout.

Neither

Bad day buddy?

Advertisement

Bad day buddy?

No...

Hard to blame Pete for taking some time away from the site. These back and fourth arguments between posters derailing every thread are exhausting.

Repeat after me.
Everyone can have their own opinion.
We all love the Canes the same amount.
Most people on this site don't care who hurt who's feelings.

Next time before clicking send. Ask yourself, am I witty enough or tough enough to say this on the spot in person? If the answer is no (be honest) then just let it gooooo

Thank you, I'm new and reading this stuff like are these adults??

So that JJ's brother post looks kinda silly after these last couple days. Great work Pete. Thanks for all your efforts.

Silly, or motivational? I guess we'll never know. But either way, great hustle the last two days by Pete.

And what’s up with the work? It used to be inside real info. Not information everyone knew already. Pete u slippin

What more do you want? 90% of this class is locked in. There isn’t much to report right now. We don’t have Golden as our coach scrambling all over the place which creates news.

Just sayin pal. Maybe info on the current team leading up to the bowl

Worst poster on this board.

Just ban this crybaby already

Na **** boy

This is a free site “boy” if you want some BS filled articles go pay for it to get your rocks off

We get what we get.. which is pretty **** good

Advertisement
Back