The Work 12-13

Advertisement
And what’s up with the work? It used to be inside real info. Not information everyone knew already. Pete u slippin

What more do you want? 90% of this class is locked in. There isn’t much to report right now. We don’t have Golden as our coach scrambling all over the place which creates news.

Just sayin pal. Maybe info on the current team leading up to the bowl

Advertisement
LUL if Jobe doesn't even qualify. trolling so hard that he forget to do his homework...wasn't this guy held back a grade already for being lazy in the classroom? can't trust anybody like that.

He has a learning disability

So do I. I still graduated at 17 turning 18 and finished very high in my class(don’t have the percentage but I was a A student minus a B in math)

Not. An. Excuse.

Lmao I got negged for that?

alot of porsters on this board with learning disabilities...most with more serious cases than yours.

Really? So worse than being born with a cleft lip and doctors telling my parents I would always be developmentally delayed all my life and would have every speech problem under the sun? Oh and I also have severe ADHD on the anxiety spectrum and would have legitimate panic attacks about taking a simple math test when I was a kid. The only benefit I had was my mom being a speech pathologist and catching me up on my development but still had a plethora of speech problems. I know for a fact very few were as bad as me.

Last edited:
LUL if Jobe doesn't even qualify. trolling so hard that he forget to do his homework...wasn't this guy held back a grade already for being lazy in the classroom? can't trust anybody like that.

So do I. I still graduated at 17 turning 18 and finished very high in my class(don’t have the percentage but I was a A student minus a B in math)

Not. An. Excuse.

You got negged for your incessant need to puff your chest about yourself into ever topic of conversation. To paraphrase; “I have a learning disability and I’m better”. “I knew about this recruit 36 hours before you Pete, give me all the credit”.

^^ to wit ^^

Not. An. Excuse.

It just depends on the severity and type of disability. I'm ADHD and managed through it. I know successful dyslexics too. I also have known people with severe LD cases who really struggled. I don't know Jobe's exact issue or the level of help he's getting. I can tell you that often, public schools are better equipped to manage LD kids than private schools and I do question the quality of help he got.

And what’s up with the work? It used to be inside real info. Not information everyone knew already. Pete u slippin

What more do you want? 90% of this class is locked in. There isn’t much to report right now. We don’t have Golden as our coach scrambling all over the place which creates news.

Just sayin pal. Maybe info on the current team leading up to the bowl

Worst poster on this board.

Just ban this crybaby already

Advertisement

Not. An. Excuse.

Because all learning disabilities are exactly the same. Y'all don't have to act like yall give a **** about his learning disability. You just want to see him on the field.

Right so Josh Jobe was born with a cleft lip, was developmentally delayed because of it, and had every speech problem there was? Did he also have severe ADHD and had panic attacks over a simple tests? Looks you should’ve taken your own advice there bud...

Not. An. Excuse.

Because all learning disabilities are exactly the same. Y'all don't have to act like yall give a **** about his learning disability. You just want to see him on the field.

Right so Josh Jobe was born with a cleft lip, was developmentally delayed because of it, and had every speech problem there was? Did he also have severe ADHD and had panic attacks over a simple tests? Looks you should’ve taken your own advice there bud...

You don't know what the **** Jobe is dealing with and you don't know jack **** about most of these recruits' real lives. Nobody should diminish anything you went through, so don't diminish what others might be going through.

Advertisement

Not. An. Excuse.

You got negged for your incessant need to puff your chest about yourself into ever topic of conversation. To paraphrase; “I have a learning disability and I’m better”. “I knew about this recruit 36 hours before you Pete, give me all the credit”.

^^ to wit ^^

So I admitted my biggest fault and said it’s not an excuse to do poorly in school yet I’m pumping my chest? Are you a rocket scientist?

Not. An. Excuse.

This ain’t all about you man

Not. An. Excuse.

Crying about getting negged even more pathetic than calling Patrick Surtain Sr a zone corner.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Not. An. Excuse.

Crying about getting negged almost as pathetic as calling Patrick Surtain Sr a zone corner.

Reporting everybody who insults you is even more pathetic though...

My evening is complete, and I can rest easy. Staff is full court press on Asante and Campbell and pushing for the commitment regardless of Jobe's status. That's all i wanted to hear. You cannot under any circumstance pass up on a talent like Asante treating this kid as a Plan B to Jobe.

You pursue all 3 as Plan A's. If we get all 3 - fandamntastic. 2 - still excellent. 1 - fine. But for God's sake don't strike out on all 3 waiting on Jobe.

Not. An. Excuse.

Crying about getting negged almost as pathetic as calling Patrick Surtain Sr a zone corner.

Never reported anyone. I probably got more infractions than you and I post less.

Not. An. Excuse.

Never reported anyone. I probably got more infractions than you and I post less.
You got Chise banned for a week and have reported me twice...

Advertisement
Back