The Work 12-13

LUL if Jobe doesn't even qualify. trolling so hard that he forget to do his homework...wasn't this guy held back a grade already for being lazy in the classroom? can't trust anybody like that.

He has a learning disability

Thanks for sharing that. I'm not going to clown the kid for having a learning disability. One of the things that I remember fondly is that ST26 had a learning disability, and he worked to overcome it. But to be clear, Jobe is no ST26.

Last edited:
Advertisement
LUL if Jobe doesn't even qualify. trolling so hard that he forget to do his homework...wasn't this guy held back a grade already for being lazy in the classroom? can't trust anybody like that.

So do I. I still graduated at 17 turning 18 and finished very high in my class(don’t have the percentage but I was a A student minus a B in math)

Not. An. Excuse.

Give me Asante, PS, and Tyson! Bama can take Jobe. We don't need a drama queen! Take recruits that want to be Canes end of story.

8462F7CB-5BC7-44BC-863D-0999E43BB928.jpg
I thought jarren Williams publicly said he was signing on Dec 20?

He is. But he's not OVing this weekend
Interesting

Advertisement

So what? A ton of folks do. High school work is a joke regardless of being disabled or not. I think there is difference between mentally challenged and a learning disability.

why wasnt asante a priority? alot of the other db's we have committed have "potential" but asante has proven his worth so far

Advertisement

So do I. I still graduated at 17 turning 18 and finished very high in my class(don’t have the percentage but I was a A student minus a B in math)

Not. An. Excuse.

Lmao I got negged for that?

why wasnt asante a priority? alot of the other db's we have committed have "potential" but asante has proven his worth so far

Looking at him and Trajan last year, seems like coaches don't just throw out offers if you don't have the "measurables" and they like to see your senior film. Not saying I agree with that logic, but just trying to explain.

Advertisement
And what’s up with the work? It used to be inside real info. Not information everyone knew already. Pete u slippin

Not. An. Excuse.

Lmao I got negged for that?

alot of porsters on this board with learning disabilities...most with more serious cases than yours.

Advertisement

Not. An. Excuse.

Because all learning disabilities are exactly the same. Y'all don't have to act like yall give a **** about his learning disability. You just want to see him on the field.

And what’s up with the work? It used to be inside real info. Not information everyone knew already. Pete u slippin

What more do you want? 90% of this class is locked in. There isn’t much to report right now. We don’t have Golden as our coach scrambling all over the place which creates news.

Advertisement
Back