The Work 10-11

View as article
I see why Richt was looking for a rb in the off season.. I still think he doesn't trust Choc, and Yearby made the biggest mistake by leaving early

Advertisement
I get that you guys want to defend the staff, but Grimes is an elite talent period. What happened to “stacking chips”? That’s all that most of this board preaches about, but now we should turn down elite talent because they “missed their chance”? I’m sorry, but it’s total nonsense.
What happened to stacking chips?

Mark Pope, Daquris Wiggins & Brian Hightower, after Mike Harley, Jeff Thomas & Evidence Njoku.

Defending the staff? What do they need to be bashed for? Because yall think Grimes is Randy Moss or some ****?

That's just bogus, we don't need him, we're not talent void at WR & everybody keeps acting like the kid is a guaranteed to be a star, when all he's done thus far is rehab his knee that can't get healthy.

There's a **** ton of WR's available for Miami, this ain't the Folden era no more, we don't need to beg kids to come play for us.

You get it.

I get that you guys want to defend the staff, but Grimes is an elite talent period. What happened to “stacking chips”? That’s all that most of this board preaches about, but now we should turn down elite talent because they “missed their chance”? I’m sorry, but it’s total nonsense.
What happened to stacking chips?

Mark Pope, Daquris Wiggins & Brian Hightower, after Mike Harley, Jeff Thomas & Evidence Njoku.

Defending the staff? What do they need to be bashed for? Because yall think Grimes is Randy Moss or some ****?

That's just bogus, we don't need, we're not talent void at WR & everybody keeps acting like the kid is a guaranteed to be a star, when all he's done thus far is rehab his knee that can't get healthy.

There's a **** ton of WR's available for Miami, this ain't the Folden era no more, we don't need to beg kid to come play for us.

Who’s saying we should beg him to come here? My point is simply that if he wants to come and you have room, you let him. If it’s a matter of not having the extra spot I totally understand, but that doesn’t seem to be the case.

As I said above, the very concept of stacking chips means you add as much elite talent as you can get. If one doesn’t agree he’s elite then that’s a different discussion, agree to disagree in that case.

It’s not like the kid is some bum after injury though. If anyone feels that way, just go check out all the OSU posters freaking out over a mere message board rumor that Grimes might be transferring.

Last edited:

We stacking chips with Pope, Wiggins, and Hightower, mane. #pringles

All are great talents as well, but the very concept of stacking chips implies you add as much as you can possibly get, no? I guess I’ll stop harping about it, but it really makes no sense to me

I feel you, but what has Grimes done that Pope, Wiggins, and Hightower haven't?

Speaking of stacking chips, this was one of the more disappointing updates simply bc of the state of our LB recruiting. I'm not sure why we're so content to take only a few guys this cycle, especially when there's some quality, Miami caliber LB's right in our backyard. Given our LB play and depth so far this season, this spot needs to be more of a priority. Perplexing it doesn't seem to be.

About Grimes....I have banged my fair share of women who chose another guy before I got to do work. Doesn't change the fact I hit a dime or two with a lol less shine. Take him if he wants the D. Lol

Advertisement
What's with the love affair of Grimes on this board?

The kid's knee is ****ed up & we got 3 studs coming in for 2018.

We don't even use all our WR's right now, so you think we're just going take Grimes on a bum knee & he's going to start over everybody else?

20171011_154345.jpg

Stack another one on that bih
Even stacking chips has to be calculated move. You're not calculating ***t.

I see why Richt was looking for a rb in the off season.. I still think he doesn't trust Choc, and Yearby made the biggest mistake by leaving early

It's up to Gray to prove the coaches wrong, just like Rosier and Homer have. Simple as that. Take your opportunity.

Advertisement
Advertisement

i love you, brock

All are great talents as well, but the very concept of stacking chips implies you add as much as you can possibly get, no? I guess I’ll stop harping about it, but it really makes no sense to me

I feel you, but what has Grimes done that Pope, Wiggins, and Hightower haven't?

Speaking of stacking chips, this was one of the more disappointing updates simply bc of the state of our LB recruiting. I'm not sure why we're so content to take only a few guys this cycle, especially when there's some quality, Miami caliber LB's right in our backyard. Given our LB play and depth so far this season, this spot needs to be more of a priority. Perplexing it doesn't seem to be.

Over Wiggins and Hightower, he has a 5th star. Compared to Pope, nothing.

He was an elite prospect coming out of high school. Would've loved to have him. But no one knows what his knee looks like. Also, no one knows what could happen with the other 3 receivers this class if Miami were to take him in as a transfer.

If the opportunity presents itself you take him, osu would have to give him a conditional release so who knows if that would even happen

Advertisement
How could anybody outside the staff, or the very inner circles of the staff, know what their plans might be for Grimes? There's absolutely no way they would even talk about that to anybody outside the few within the program.

Not buying any rumors about this kid and the staff's intentions.

Even stacking chips has to be calculated move. You're not calculating ***t.

And if you are thinking about 2019 receivers or whatever he’s better than ANYONE we are recruiting that year for receivers...

Advertisement
Back