The Work 1-22

tupac happy.gif

Advertisement
6 diffrent crystal balls for herbert going to UF

Harley and thomas in this class to go with mcfarland to match ahmmon tochards wow explosive offense

Thanks Pete. Crazy to think that we get those guys to stay home in Richt's first full recruiting cycle.

Thanks Pete for the Great work that you do all year round. It's great to have a Coaching staff that makes National signing day exciting again. !! I am taking NSD off like I always do. It will be well worth it this year unlike years in the past. I'm looking forward to to NSD and seeing our future Hurricanes sign with the U. Lets Go Canes !!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Would be a great close skill position wise. If we can't get more help on the OL, I had an idea. So a QB can take the snap from under center, the pistol (a couple yards back), and the shotgun... I propose a new formation - "the howitzer." Qb could be at punter depth, might give him just enough time to throw before getting sacked.
proxy.php

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think the staff is telling kids to commit on signing day.. to help get some national attention. What better way with guys like Smith, Thomas, Mcfarland, and harley left. Chess not Checkers

Advertisement
Back