The Work 1-22

View as article
****. Ford's a big dude. Wonder if his bro (assuming here) has any eligibility.

[TWEET]823374338741141507[/TWEET]

Grandma Ford looks like the kinda lady that'd wack you in the back of the head for not bein in church on the previous Sunday.......when you don't actually belong to her church........or have ever even met her before. She'd have you apologizing and promising to go twice this week though.

Advertisement
Safe to say CMR isn't going to be asking where the big guys are at next season.

Hey [MENTION=4648]Pete[/MENTION]rariz what's your boy bandy talking bout with Ivins about surprises on NSD?

Advertisement
****. Ford's a big dude. Wonder if his bro (assuming here) has any eligibility.

[TWEET]823374338741141507[/TWEET]

Ford is a giant. Kool goes about 6'7 and 450 pounds, and Ford dwarfs him. Ford will naturally grow into one of those colossal dudes who weighs 320 pounds with very little fat.

Kool was the original Bill Brasky.

"Did I ever tell you about the time I went horseback riding with Kuligowski, but there weren’t any horses around? Well, Kool throws a saddle on my back and rides me around Wyoming for three days. Well, wouldn’t you know it, my stamina increases with each day and I develop tremendous leg muscles. So anyway, Kool decides to enter me in the Breeders’ Cup, right, under the name Turkish Delight. And I’m running in second place, and I’m running and I break my ankle! They’re about to shoot me. Then someone from the crowd yells out, God bless him, ‘Don’t shoot him, he’s a human!'”

Advertisement
Hey [MENTION=4648]Pete[/MENTION]rariz what's your boy bandy talking bout with Ivins about surprises on NSD?

Probably the same things I've been posting.

Ivings has an uncanny knack for breaking your info. He's got a real gift for being second at the gang bang. He's the one dude at the gang bang giving the chick oral.

Ewe.. I don't know what's worse, that, or being the dude who shows up late and catches friendly fire while trying to finish.

Ivings has an uncanny knack for breaking your info. He's got a real gift for being second at the gang bang. He's the one dude at the gang bang giving the chick oral.

Ewe.. I don't know what's worse, that, or being the dude who shows up late and catches friendly fire while trying to finish.

friendly fire by the decorator (cf. The Franchise)

Bandy said Henderson leaning to Miami

He also said Henderson is a real quiet dude and we'll see how the next few days go. Henderson seems like that guy who is genuinely torn and won't know where he's going to school until he signs a LOI...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back