The Work 1-22

View as article
1176.gif

Advertisement
You hear that? That's the sound of Pete removing his plug out of some posters mouth!

Advertisement
All the guys mentioned with Herbert and Pouncey. Henderson would give us a top 3 class. If they all signed it would send Cane followers into a frenzy. This board would shut down!

All the guys mentioned with Herbert and Pouncey. Henderson would give us a top 3 class. If they all signed it would send Cane followers into a frenzy. This board would shut down!

Pete is wise in the ways of the click. The Work just set up a monster signing day for CIS. Either we make a killing or we miss and either way this place is going to be clicking. Smart dude.

Would be a great close skill position wise. If we can't get more help on the OL, I had an idea. So a QB can take the snap from under center, the pistol (a couple yards back), and the shotgun... I propose a new formation - "the howitzer." Qb could be at punter depth, might give him just enough time to throw before getting sacked.

920112_o.gif

Thanks Pete. Crazy to think that we get those guys to stay home in Richt's first full recruiting cycle.

Wait till the winning starts this year. This is returning as the number one destination. NSD gonna put the college football world on notice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Edwards's mom say fvck Gainesville.

Rick is the king of the living room. If it's a close call, and Rick gets in home with mom Rick's gonna win that one.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back