The Work 1-22

Advertisement
'Cot dammit, it's happening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dave nips.jpg

Advertisement
What about Herbert? Anything on Herbert? Is there any update in the thread about Herbert? Any updates about whether there is an update about Herbert?

LOL obviously j/k

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Won't get my hopes up about Henderson, but a close of McFarland Thomas Harley Dean and Edwards would make this a great class (regardless of what crappy ranking the websites give us). Anything more like Smith/Herbert/Henderson would be icing on the cake.

Hey peat, did you see that Herbert decommitted from Michigan after the visit? Anything there?

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Would be a great close skill position wise. If we can't get more help on the OL, I had an idea. So a QB can take the snap from under center, the pistol (a couple yards back), and the shotgun... I propose a new formation - "the howitzer." Qb could be at punter depth, might give him just enough time to throw before getting sacked.

We get Smith, Harley, and Thomas, our OL issues would be masked somewhat, especially with a Qb with some degree of pocket presence. With that infusion of speed to go along with guys like Richards, and Herndon, we can gash teams in the short passing game. The ball will be out of the QB's hands almost as soon as he gets it turns in his palms. Those types of players wil terrorize LB's and force the Defense on its heels, which voila, will do wonders for the running game.

Of course, this only works if Richt realizes (as he did later in the season) that we'r ebuilt right now to pass to open up the run, not vice versa.

Advertisement
This signing day just has a different feel to it man. I'm just ready for it to pop off for us and the strongest close in almost a decade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[MENTION=3894]Peter Ariz[/MENTION] who is left on the table visiting next weekend? Is it just Smith or will there be others?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back