The Work 1-20 (Louisiana Edition)

Advertisement
Richt is a god with moms. Someone from UM's side should alert Logan's mom to Orgeron's sordid past. If she loves good guys like Richt it'll cement that even more.

Hahaha. Ol Eddie O might still have some open warrants in Dade County.

Advertisement
Just have Stan Dobard and Gerald Willis lock up thise Louisiana boys..... ****, Stan locked up Willis for us...im pretty sure they can convince them to come to Miami as there are Louisiana natives on the roster

Advertisement
Why couldn't we accept Smith now and make it offical once he visits?

Pretty sure Richt has a rule that he doesn't accept commitments unless the player has visited so they might be interested but won't accept it without a visit.

He accepted Malek Young's commitment

Wasn't he already committed to Richt at Georgia? So I'm sure he visited there, I know it's not Miami but that would allow him to see how Richt runs his program. Also, you are talking about an Army all American at a dire position of need.

Last edited:
Why couldn't we accept Smith now and make it offical once he visits?

Pretty sure Richt has a rule that he doesn't accept commitments unless the player has visited so they might be interested but won't accept it without a visit.

He accepted Malek Young's commitment

Wasn't he already committed to Richt at Georgia? So I'm sure he visited there, I know it's not Miami but that would allow him to see how Richt runs his program. Also, you are talking about an Army all American at a dire position of need.

Still Malek hasn't visited Miami, and I don't think that is the rule. If Rashan Gary wanted to commit on NSD without visiting Miami, Richt would gladly accept it.

Advertisement
the only guy in miami who actually knows his stuff, BIG fan of yours PETEY- ignore the clowns who doubt you

keep it up PETEY ignore the clowns- everyone knows you're the most reliable source in MIA~!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back