The way too early Line

Novacane32000

Sophomore
Early line

Advertisement
Kinda torn; we should beat the snot out f the over-valued and hyped up Gayturd team. But then again it’s the 1st game under El Jefe’s reign. Could be a trap game for bettors

Kinda torn; we should beat the snot out f the over-valued and hyped up Gayturd team. But then again it’s the 1st game under El Jefe’s reign. Could be a trap game for bettors

Same here man ... itching to drop some bags on my canes on that line... just the in back of my head...

I want to wait until early August but if our OL/QB make that leap as expected the line will shrink

Would be crazy to bet until training camp and once we know how the QB race is going. Hopefully someone pulls away quickly and there are reports that they've got the whole playbook down pat

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dude that line will shrink. It’s only that high bc we do not have a starting QB named yet

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wasn’t it 8.5 before
Yep, opened at 8.5. Went to 7.5 when Tate's waiver was granted and hasn't budged sense. I expect it to close somewhere around 4.5 as well. My book just offered week 1 lines today. I put in pretty heavy on Miami+8 (bought the extra half point) and a smaller bet on the Miami moneyline at +250. I think both will drop substantially in the next couple months.

Yep, opened at 8.5. Went to 7.5 when Tate's waiver was granted and hasn't budged sense. I expect it to close somewhere around 4.5 as well. My book just offered week 1 lines today. I put in pretty heavy on Miami+8 (bought the extra half point) and a smaller bet on the Miami moneyline at +250. I think both will drop substantially in the next couple months.
It's still at 8 some places. It was 8.5 a week ago.

Advertisement
Back