The way too early Line

Kinda torn; we should beat the snot out f the over-valued and hyped up Gayturd team. But then again it’s the 1st game under El Jefe’s reign. Could be a trap game for bettors

Better head coach this year, better play caller just not sold on any of our QB's and a suspect Offensive line. But we do play good against them.

Advertisement
Don’t follow any line or take any movement as gospel until after fall camp. The sharps aren’t making bets without knowing who our starting QB is and who won’t be there bc of injury in August. This movement is all about public overreaction one way or the other. Vegas makes all of their money from the public not from the pros
Agree. But personally I'm not reading anything from the line movement so far. I am just rather confident you won't get a TD+ on Canes closer to kickoff. You want that many points, you should get on it now.

Last edited:
The only top 10 ranked team we have beat in past few years was Notre Dame. We have had trouble with sec and big 10 teams during same period. Gator game will be a major challenge. Current odds looks like reasonable line.

Bookmaker and Heritage are a couple well respected offshore sites dropped the line from +7.5 to +7 yesterday. Interestingly, 5Dimes dropped the line to +7, then raised it back to +7.5 -110 and now it's +7.5 -120. At the same time, the ML price rose from -270 to -290 at 5Dimes on Florida.

Usually, the spread and the ML are correlated, they tend to move together. I knew someone who worked at Bookmaker and someone who worked at Heritage and they told me years back they don't move their lines on air. If the line moved, they took a bet from a respect account: a documented winner. Still very, very early, but this is a good sign.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back