The TVD Experience

Advertisement
If he was playing with that injured finger - with whatever it was on his hand - the first quarter should have proven he couldn't be accurate - and we see the result.

I'm all for another QB.

TVD looks like he's bored as watching paint dry out there. On the bench. Everywhere - and that's not the fire in a real fighter I care to see.

Not rallying his troops on the sidelines - not very animated on the field. It reminds me of Postal workers at the Post Office - they could not less give a tinker's dam about anything or anyone. Bored out of their gourd.

I admire a calm QB that doesn't panic - but would be nice if you can look at him and know whether he's dozing or awake.

Not to start some ****, but I do recall one true Redshirt QB winning our first National.

Whoever is behind TVD - we need to get them/him some burn for next season - and who knows? They just might have some fire in their belly.

Talking the talk may reassure coaches - but I rather have one that can also walk the walk.

When things go bad, the good but not elite players get it the worst from our fanbase. It’s been like that forever with the Canes.

TVD is a good player. One of the more efficient passers in the nation. He averages 9 yards per throw for his career with 51 TDs and 17 picks.

Is he Drake Maye? No. Can he carry us above our stupidity? No. But plenty of teams would love to have him and he is way down on the list of problems.

TVD will declare for the draft, get cut as a Free Agent, go find an easy law school, pass the Connecticut bar on his 4th try, go to Mommy's law practice and tell the guys at the Country Club Locker Room for the next 35 years he was a shoe in for NFL greatness but as ESPN analysts said, he had to deal with three different OCs in his Miami time and that ruined him.

Advertisement
When things go bad, the good but not elite players get it the worst from our fanbase. It’s been like that forever with the Canes.

TVD is a good player. One of the more efficient passers in the nation. He averages 9 yards per throw for his career with 51 TDs and 17 picks.

Is he Drake Maye? No. Can he carry us above our stupidity? No. But plenty of teams would love to have him and he is way down on the list of problems.
TVD contributes heavily to the stupidity.

Advertisement
TVD is not the problem, open up the offense early and let home play.
open up the offense.....so he can continue to stare down one wr???
Oh Great Whatever GIF by Nickelodeon

Yall exaggerating he’s not an NFL talent but he can win u games and be slightly above average. The biggest problem is Mario and Dawson offensive philosophy for this team. The defense didn’t have the best half, but I don’t think it’s the end of the world, CFB these days teams score a lot and if the offense actually does something UNC doesn’t have some many opportunities to put up points. But the offense ain’t do jack Shii the 2nd half. Thats unacceptable. Mario and Shannon need to go back to the drawing board and change their approach…go more air raid, stop with the hb dive and tight formations. Spread the field and get the ball to your speedsters. Shii is not complicated.

He’s not a bad QB.

He’s just not some elite talent that is going to elevate the team.

And this team isn’t set up to have a ton of success with a JAG+ at QB.

And he isn’t going to be around when we do have that kind of talent.

So move on from him and play the guy that will be around.

Very pedestrian. We know he can run but he won't scramble, we've seen touch but he still keeps torching passes to the receivers who have to be acrobats to catch his balls, he gives up on progressions and forces to X, he is not a someone the guys really behind, and now he have developed a Brad Kaaya tendency for horribly timed turnovers.

I vote for a new QB. IDC if I'm wrong on this

we fumbled…got a stop…decided to “go air raid” bro on first down…TVD throws a backbreaking int that gave them the ball on their 30 and put the game out of reach.

This is who he is. You’ve seen it now with 3 diff. coordinators.
That’s what happens when u don’t do it enough in games or wait till you’re down 14-17 pts to start doing it. Why not do it from the very beginning so TVD can be use to spreading the ball to the WRs, get him in an rhythm, use your speedsters and take advantage of match ups? So much meat left on the bone when it comes to play calling and philosophy.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I agree it’s been hard for Dawson to stay balanced when he’s expecting his seasoned Qb to come out and be somewhat consistent but then turns into an int machine.
That’s another thing with TVd it’s like a “when it rains it pours” with him… I feel like he consistently throws picks in bunches and completely kills momentum

So what?

At some point you play for the future to see what you got.

There’s no need to delay that for a good but not great player.

Advertisement

Bruhhhh stop the **** already. It’s okay to admit that TVD is a major part of why this team performs the way it does. You are constantly trying to feed the site bullshyt and hype up these players

D$ love you man.. but TVD seems to have a hold on you and the coaches.. cause he constantly gets excuses made for him..

The games that matter.. he doesn’t show up.. that’s the stat at the end of the day fans are going to hold him too..

He’s a really decent college QB.. but we’ve had that for far too long.. dude doesn’t get the job done. And we have far to many evidence of it.

Advertisement
Back