The TVD Experience

I was down voted when I said Miami shouldn’t had begged for him to come back. Nick Saban should have recruited him harder. Get ts out my face.
THIS!!! **** Nick, you beat us for every other recruit... you couldn't out recruit us for TVD in the off season? **** lol

Advertisement
I think he's injured.

But that's enough reason to not keep him out there when he can't accurately throw the ball - because you need your fingers to make throws.

Just get the other QB/QB's ready and if next week it's pretty clear he's still having problems - put in someone else.

I understand sticking with your guy - but if he's driving off into the ditch - I'm jumping!

He’s not a bad QB.

He’s just not some elite talent that is going to elevate the team.

And this team isn’t set up to have a ton of success with a JAG+ at QB.

And he isn’t going to be around when we do have that kind of talent.

So move on from him and play the guy that will be around.
That’s the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard, if he’s the best QB u play him and you keep recruiting and developing until u get the elite guys, stop over complicating the process of rebuilding.

TVD will declare for the draft, get cut as a Free Agent, go find an easy law school, pass the Connecticut bar on his 4th try, go to Mommy's law practice and tell the guys at the Country Club Locker Room for the next 35 years he was a shoe in for NFL greatness but as ESPN analysts said, he had to deal with three different OCs in his Miami time and that ruined him.
Lord willing. Im afraid he will come back and we will hear great things about how comfortable he looks in his second year in this offense and all the explosive plays in practice. Then the lights come on and he is back to being the one read deer in the headlights qb he is. Just go. Please. Time to start a new chapter

Advertisement
What players look like they enjoy playing with TVD? Who runs to pick him up when he gets knocked down? Who gets hype before the game with TVD?

It looks like TVD shows up and meets the team on gameday and doesn’t know or speak to anyone but X

Are you saying we should be playing Emory at 4-2? That's where we're at?
lol, people are tripping. i do personally think it *might* end up being best for both parties if TVD used his final year of eligibility elsewhere- the fact that our receivers are just okay means we really do need a QB with better processing and eye discipline skills, which are exactly what TVD lacks. but this year, at 4-2, he's absolutely staying the starter and he absolutely should. he's still going to play some good games for us, no doubt.

Advertisement
TVD is high to low read qb. We know what TVD is by now. Dawson isn’t playing to his strengths. TVD can certainly do better using his eyes to open holes in the zone. We need to scrap the pass scheme based off X. It’s **** near diminishing return. Lashlee did an excellent job of creating a clear picture for TVD. Either Dawson creates explosive plays or put explosive players on the field. So far Dawson has been letting the defenses dictate how we play.

Advertisement
Some of yall are dumb as ****. TVD did not play nearly as bad as yall want to make it out to be. If you think TVD played bad, I'd love to hear what yall thought of our OLine, RBs, And literally our entire defense except for like Bain lol. Cause TVD played relatively better than all/most of them did. He had 1 horrible int. He had some other bad plays and some good/great plays. He didn't lose us this game in the slightest.
Now yall can be mad he didn't do enough to win us the game either, but at the end of the day we had a fumble at the 1, a bunch of penalties, a fumbled snap that wasn't TVDs fault, and our defense allowed like 5 huge plays...

It’s time. We can beat UVA and BC with Emory to become bowl eligible. Time to move on
Might be able to beat Clemson with a competent QB performance. If Emory can avoid TOs and stupid crap, there's more than enough playmakers on the roster to at least steal a game. Miami just needs a competent O, stop making stupid mistakes. The D has played decently enough to win the last two weeks. They have been left out to dry by an O that is turning the ball over at an insane rate.

Advertisement
We were up by 3 ta half time and should’ve been 10 and he was not a problem. The coaching and play calling left a bit to be desired in the second half.
First half UNC played mostly man.

Second half UNC starting playing zone and TVD struggles with zone. He became indecisive, prone to panic and could not see DBs right in front of him. UNC adjusted and TVD cannot adjust to zone except to become a mess.

Unfortuantel;y, the tape is out and everyone knows. It only took a few series with zone to knock him out of the game.

Does his injured finger have anything to do with him throwing the ball straight to a defender 4-5 times these past two weeks?

Some of yall are dumb as ****. TVD did not play nearly as bad as yall want to make it out to be. If you think TVD played bad, I'd love to hear what yall thought of our OLine, RBs, And literally our entire defense except for like Bain lol. Cause TVD played relatively better than all/most of them did. He had 1 horrible int. He had some other bad plays and some good/great plays. He didn't lose us this game in the slightest.
Now yall can be mad he didn't do enough to win us the game either, but at the end of the day we had a fumble at the 1, a bunch of penalties, a fumbled snap, and our defense allowed like 5 huge plays...
I wanna say im surprised to see all of this slander on him after the game, not saying he doesn’t deserve any but this is interesting lol

Advertisement
Back