Tad Footeball

1996 Interim Big East Conference Commissioner

Attachments

• tenor.jpg
    tenor.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
Advertisement
Who cares. She won't have anything to do with the program.

El Mariachi is running things now.

Also, nobody's interfering with a Rick if you haven't noticed the shift in power.

Since when was The U a beer and party school. Donna didn't transform ****, but our football team turning us from champs to chumps. Thank god she is no longer president, because she kept our football program in ****!!!

Advertisement
She better not have ANY influence what so ever ANYWHERE. Ruined the Football program.. she probably ruined the Clinton Campaign too..

UGHHH.. can't she just retire already.. just when I thought I'd never have to see Shalala name ever again.. she returns..

my heart is pounding.

******* Clinton loving slob. I sill want to slap the **** out of Blake James for making us go to Arkansas State this year too.

I say we act preemptively and fly a banner letting that little hobbit know we have our eye on her. I want her nowhere the **** near the positive momentum we currently have going.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Who cares?

How does this affect the football program again?

I'll never understand why people love to beat a dead horse, you're like women who can't let anything go. I'd be pretty happy if her and Golden were just never mentioned again

She'll be in jail with the Clinton Foundation in progress.

Maybe she/it can share a cell with Shapiro.

Advertisement
She better not have ANY influence what so ever ANYWHERE. Ruined the Football program.. she probably ruined the Clinton Campaign too..

UGHHH.. can't she just retire already.. just when I thought I'd never have to see Shalala name ever again.. she returns..

my heart is pounding.

No...the clintons ruined the clinton campaign & foundation...but I'm sure she didn't help it any. They are some of the most corrupt mfkr's out there. If shalalalalala is associated with them, she needs to stay the FCK away from UM for good. I really thought she was gone for good...

Advertisement
Back