The Troll Queen of Coral Gables Is Back

Get this broad away from Miami in any capacity!!!

+100000000

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Did anybody read the book Shattered? The Clinton Foundation is being shut down. But now that she's back, if she wants to borrow my signature I'll let her...

Last edited:
Get that b*tch out of here.... don't need her advising the president or ad on how much we should prioritize on spending money facility wise or anything like that...

Advertisement
She's the reason why our facilities lagged behind other schools years ago

Since when was The U a beer and party school. Donna didn't transform ****, but our football team turning us from champs to chumps. Thank god she is no longer president, because she kept our football program in ****!!!

since always. it still is a beer and party school. we just happen to have strong academics to go along with the beer and parties.

Since when was The U a beer and party school.

Uhh....perhaps you missed it when Playboy and The Princeton Review named UM as one of the top party schools...in the 1980s...

Just as in recruiting, I don't think we ever finished at the #1 spot, but we made it as high as #2 .

Get that hideous, carpet munching, evil, athletic program killing FUPA **** the **** away from my university and football team.

Advertisement
I saw "Troll Queen" in the title and assumed this was a thread about a CIS member.

This may be a good thing from a stadium standpoint. The last thing she did was sit down with Beckham about sharing a new stadium. She'll likely retire, but it would be nice to see her campaign for a stadium downtown.

Advertisement
She's been my professor for one of my classes this whole semester

Yeah, Paul Dee used to teach after hanging it up as the AD....It is the next step in the UM career ladder after thoroughly castrating and fornicating UM athletics....Who knows, maybe we can hire Nevin Shapiro teach a MBA courses after he leaves the clink.

Advertisement
I swear she's a mole for the NCAA. Emmert to staff: "Miami's trying to come back; employ Operation CG Troll."

What class? What's she like as a porstfessor?

"U.S. Health Care Crisis: Politics & Policies" pretty interesting class about the history and current state of health care. I hate what she did with the athletic department, especially football, but she's a nice lady and interesting professor. She has a lot of good stories from when she worked in the government.

What class? What's she like as a porstfessor?

"U.S. Health Care Crisis: Politics & Policies" pretty interesting class about the history and current state of health care. I hate what she did with the athletic department, especially football, but she's a nice lady and interesting professor. She has a lot of good stories from when she worked in the government.

Does she smell funny?

Yeah, Paul Dee used to teach after hanging it up as the AD....It is the next step in the UM career ladder after thoroughly castrating and fornicating UM athletics....Who knows, maybe we can hire Nevin Shapiro teach a MBA courses after he leaves the clink.

He might be better off teaching *** ed with the experience he's getting in there

Advertisement
Back