The Troll Queen of Coral Gables Is Back

She's been my professor for one of my classes this whole semester

What class? What's she like as a porstfessor?

"U.S. Health Care Crisis: Politics & Policies" pretty interesting class about the history and current state of health care. I hate what she did with the athletic department, especially football, but she's a nice lady and interesting professor. She has a lot of good stories from when she worked in the government.

Does she smell funny?

lol I sit near the back of the lecture hall but I can try some reconnaissance for you

Advertisement
she's a nice lady and interesting professor.

giphy.gif

"U.S. Health Care Crisis: Politics & Policies" pretty interesting class about the history and current state of health care. I hate what she did with the athletic department, especially football, but she's a nice lady and interesting professor. She has a lot of good stories from when she worked in the government.

Does she smell funny?

lol I sit near the back of the lecture hall but I can try some reconnaissance for you

Ask for some office time. Then ask her to suggest a book.

Worked for me every time.

Please don't let this woman near our program again. I swear if she tries to get on the board I'm going to lose it. She is a program killer

Advertisement
She is an asset to the university in a teaching and fundraising capacity. But keep her away from Blake at all costs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've asked people before what exactly she did to the athletic/football departments and no one could ever give a straight answer. What would you say she's specifically done that hurt the program? All I see is that she left for a new stadium, left Nike for Adidas, and joined the ACC, all of which led to mass sums of money for athletics.

Btw - I took that class too. One of the easiest A's in undergrad! She is a very nice person.

Yeah, Paul Dee used to teach after hanging it up as the AD....It is the next step in the UM career ladder after thoroughly castrating and fornicating UM athletics....Who knows, maybe we can hire Nevin Shapiro teach a MBA courses after he leaves the clink.

She was teaching when she was president.

Advertisement
She'll be in jail with the Clinton Foundation in progress.

Maybe she/it can share a cell with Shapiro.

Donna and the clintons. Along with Flynn, Page, and the rest of Donald's advisors. Actually, might as well throw Donald in with them seeing as he's profited as much as the clintons did. It's actually not a bad idea. Throw the whole crooked lot of em in a cell.

An
She better not have ANY influence what so ever ANYWHERE. Ruined the Football program.. she probably ruined the Clinton Campaign too..

UGHHH.. can't she just retire already.. just when I thought I'd never have to see Shalala name ever again.. she returns..

my heart is pounding.

Ruin the Clinton Foundation? Lmfao. How do you ruin a successful criminal empire nobody wants to dismantle for fear of death or being outed for accepting hush $$?

UM

She better not have ANY influence what so ever ANYWHERE. Ruined the Football program.. she probably ruined the Clinton Campaign too..

UGHHH.. can't she just retire already.. just when I thought I'd never have to see Shalala name ever again.. she returns..

my heart is pounding.

these people r money hungry they never stop nothings ever enough

Advertisement

Does she smell funny?

No, but being a midget - she smells everyone else a bit differently.

Julio Frenk should immediately make a statement that he is of sound mind and not feeling suicidal.

Julio Frenk should immediately make a statement that he is of sound mind and not feeling suicidal.

Well played. Made me choke on my first martini of the evening. We should fly a banner for Vince Foster. Someone should break it to Donna that Janet Reno passed so if she came back down here looking for love....

Jokes aside, this will have zero effect (aside from bad Juju) on an alpha like Rick and a Harvard man like Frenk. Let her teach her little class and hopefully fundraise but we need to shut down the narrative that she transformed the academic reputation of our beloved school almost as quickly as we shut down the narrative that she was somehow a positive for athletics. You apologists that keep asking "What did she do that was so bad?" need to ask what she DIDN'T do. The rap on her is one about neglect and accepting the status quo as opposed to misdirected proactivity.

Btw, the liberals among us should go ask her in person about that Walmart land deal.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Well played. Made me choke on my first martini of the evening. We should fly a banner for Vince Foster. Someone should break it to Donna that Janet Reno passed so if she came back down here looking for love....

Jokes aside, this will have zero effect (aside from bad Juju) on an alpha like Rick and a Harvard man like Frenk. Let her teach her little class and hopefully fundraise but we need to shut down the narrative that she transformed the academic reputation of our beloved school almost as quickly as we shut down the narrative that she was somehow a positive for athletics. You apologists that keep asking "What did she do that was so bad?" need to ask what she DIDN'T do. The rap on her is one about neglect and accepting the status quo as opposed to misdirected proactivity.

Btw, the liberals among us should go ask her in person about that Walmart land deal.

And again, a vague answer.

Advertisement
Back