The sky fallen

Advertisement
Have to say I've lost a bit of respect for @Brooklyndee for this thread. Seems to be needlessly stirring the pot, and while I agree that a lot of dudes on here are overly emotional, I still don't think it needed to be done. Obviously my opinion won't keep the man up at night, just thought I'd mention it.

If Dee knew these guys weren’t choosing UM he wouldn’t be protecting them. Dee is a UM guy. He’s blow up their mystery if he knew they were signing elsewhere. He’s fcking with the pvssies on here.

hope you right, but he has a history of acting suspect when he's wrong

If Dee knew these guys weren’t choosing UM he wouldn’t be protecting them. Dee is a UM guy. He’s blow up their mystery if he knew they were signing elsewhere. He’s fcking with the pvssies on here.

Bro Pat going to Bama Tyson UGA Andrew UF Nesta Miami heard it about 1am. Now let's see if it happens

You should be on staff since none of the recruiting sites nor insiders like Dee or even Rattler know

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
why did the rating system suddenly disappear?

My guess is bandwidth and trying to keep the servers from crashing down in flames while all of the chicken littles run around in circles screaming about the end of the world.

we have a good secondary class. Problem is Malek is a lose.

i cant blame kool on the DL lack of depth. Patachan cant stay healthy, DJ Johnson was soft kid whos heart didnt match his natural talents, and
we had two DT's leave to go be 4th round or later picks.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back