The sky fallen

Advertisement
I mean, if the sky falling means a top 5-10 class, ****, that bih can fall every year.

Not the point we need these defensive players

Need Nesta. Everynody else today is icing . Shoot, even w PS2 and TC, were still at least 2 classes away from being elite. Doesnt matter who we have if Diaz doesnt tighten up.

Entirely agree. He is the only remaining piece that would be deemed essential and a disappointing loss.

if Netsta stabbed chuckie in the heart as Chatfield is next to him commiting to UF. that is some savagery lol

Advertisement
0-4. book it. I can't believe nesta gonna flip. That chuckie doll says it all.

Advertisement
tenor.gif

If Nesta flips I'm sorry but F*ck Heritage

Yea put me in the same boat that says cut all ties with that school we been played too many times from kids at Heritage

Its not even just AH kids its sfla in general

Yeah nobody deals with what we deal with NOBODY. Idc what anybody says. We have it the worst with drama by far.

until we man up and start playing the uga fsu bama game (whatever the fuq they do) we will lose some of these battles. This has to change and hopefully today this is when it starts

Advertisement
Listen the post was in bad taste I agree but I am like 90% sure it was attacking the trolls of little faith. either way we know in 20 minutes. ANd really as long as we get Nestra the rest is icing .

Yea put me in the same boat that says cut all ties with that school we been played too many times from kids at Heritage

Yeah nobody deals with what we deal with NOBODY. Idc what anybody says. We have it the worst with drama by far.

until we man up and start playing the uga fsu bama game (whatever the fuq they do) we will lose some of these battles. This has to change and hopefully today this is when it starts

So we going to start paying recruits again so the program can get the death penalty? Listen i understand some schools have theor bagmen, we are not in the position to be doing that ****.

I know you're not a rook so this must be a rhetorical question.

Advertisement
At ease...On the positive side we'll still be the []__[] no matter what these kids do, and I like the direction of where this program is headed.

So we going to start paying recruits again so the program can get the death penalty? Listen i understand some schools have theor bagmen, we are not in the position to be doing that ****.

independent with zero affiliation to the school? doesn’t anyone in So. Fl have any god **** $?

Advertisement
Back