The sky fallen

Yea put me in the same boat that says cut all ties with that school we been played too many times from kids at Heritage

Its not even just AH kids its sfla in general

Yeah nobody deals with what we deal with NOBODY. Idc what anybody says. We have it the worst with drama by far.

until we man up and start playing the uga fsu bama game (whatever the fuq they do) we will lose some of these battles. This has to change and hopefully today this is when it starts

I know you're not a rook so this must be a rhetorical question.

I know what they do, not exactly what they do but I have a clue.

Advertisement
Listen the post was in bad taste I agree but I am like 90% sure it was attacking the trolls of little faith. either way we know in 20 minutes. ANd really as long as we get Nestra the rest is icing .

Is it though? Is it really icing? Or is it about stacking chips, and it just so happens we have the 2 best corners in the State right in our backyard who's high school coach is their primary recruiter, and we still can't land them...

Yeah nobody deals with what we deal with NOBODY. Idc what anybody says. We have it the worst with drama by far.

until we man up and start playing the uga fsu bama game (whatever the fuq they do) we will lose some of these battles. This has to change and hopefully today this is when it starts

So we going to start paying recruits again so the program can get the death penalty? Listen i understand some schools have theor bagmen, we are not in the position to be doing that ****.

independent with zero affiliation to the school? doesn’t anyone in So. Fl have any god **** $?

That worked out really well last time with that little rat *******.

Advertisement

So we going to start paying recruits again so the program can get the death penalty? Listen i understand some schools have theor bagmen, we are not in the position to be doing that ****.

independent with zero affiliation to the school? doesn’t anyone in So. Fl have any god **** $?

I think we do that at some capacity, maybe we wasted our bags with the first signing day. Im just trying to look for an excuse somewhere

Advertisement
For the millionth time.. WTF happened on their visit? Chatman and them? Something is off here..

Are you new to this game? It's what usually happens - kids all have a great time and love hanging out. It's called the visit high. Heck, maybe they even gave a slight verbal to the coaches. Once the high wears off, reality sets in and that's when the real recruiting begins.

Yea put me in the same boat that says cut all ties with that school we been played too many times from kids at Heritage

Better to get the death penalty than to get your hopes up year after year over a 9/10 win team that will never win a ship

We’re not winning titles with Nigel Bethel as our starting CB and Jordan Miller at DT.

If the staff fails, then they fail. No sugar coating

Advertisement

I think we do that at some capacity, maybe we wasted our bags with the first signing day. Im just trying to look for an excuse somewhere

If I’m a millionaire canes fan in So. Florida im pulling up to a recruit I want & saying how much do you guys need? Idk whats so difficult about it? people on this board act like its so hard.

Advertisement
Listen the post was in bad taste I agree but I am like 90% sure it was attacking the trolls of little faith. either way we know in 20 minutes. ANd really as long as we get Nestra the rest is icing .

Is it though? Is it really icing? Or is it about stacking chips, and it just so happens we have the 2 best corners in the State right in our backyard who's high school coach is their primary recruiter, and we still can't land them...

LOL we stacked chips like never before this year. It is our best class since at least the early 2000's so yes it is icing. But we must have Nestra

Advertisement
Back