The sky fallen

Advertisement
Our coaches were just informed by the CBs they aren't coming here.

no they weren’t

Nobody. Knows. ****. Quit fanning the flames, they ain’t letting nothing out until they sign

I know shlt.

They were just told we're out.

WTH has been right more than Dee...

no they weren’t

Nobody. Knows. ****. Quit fanning the flames, they ain’t letting nothing out until they sign

I know shlt.

stop it

You think he’s kidding but he’s not. Coaches were told they are out. Horrible job by Rumph

no they weren’t

I know shlt.

stop it

You think he’s kidding but he’s not. Coaches were told they are out. Horrible job by Rumph

Tell me how you know this

Advertisement

no they weren’t

I know shlt.

stop it

How do you know what the coaches have been told?

no they weren’t

I know shlt.

stop it

Not saying you are wrong, but how do you know?

Advertisement
honestly its not surprising. if you were an elite corner, who would you rather be coached by? Rumph and diaz or saban & smart? just keep nesta

no they weren’t

I know shlt.

WTH has been right more than Dee...

lol

no they weren’t

I know shlt.

stop it

Because somebody who would know told me and whatthehell.

Advertisement
Why do you y'all deny we are out? What has given you any indication we were even in it? The only people saying we were in it were a giant troll, the unplugged uncle of a recruit and Ty Campbell's alleged 8th cousin that tutors him. Y'all played yourselves with this ****. You couldn't see the writing on the wall back in the summer when Campbell dissed Paradise Camp for something else and everyone and their momma was saying Surtain was LSU or Bama. You wanted to believe the hype because it just couldn't be true! It was all a comspiracy. There were going to be turnover chains and errybody was coming! We didn't even finish second. It's. Never. That. Deep.

Listen the post was in bad taste I agree but I am like 90% sure it was attacking the trolls of little faith. either way we know in 20 minutes. ANd really as long as we get Nestra the rest is icing .

Is it though? Is it really icing? Or is it about stacking chips, and it just so happens we have the 2 best corners in the State right in our backyard who's high school coach is their primary recruiter, and we still can't land them...

LOL we stacked chips like never before this year. It is our best class since at least the early 2000's so yes it is icing. But we must have Nestra

Georgia, Alabama, Ohio State, etc **** all over our class.

We continue to be a mile behind them

Most of us have been trolled (including myself) to the trollest degree possible

Advertisement
This **** is great. This website is gonna literally combust in 5 minutes. You guys are a mess.

9006278.gif

I know shlt.

stop it

Because somebody who would know told me and whatthehell.

Lol educates guessing so if the right they'll say see!!!!

If they're wrong they'll say oh man those guys threw us off intentionally. Really kept it a secret

It is funny as I have been on UM boards since 99 and there has only been 1 time UM fans were happy with a class and it was in 08 and that class was laughably overrated. We are going to end with the best class at UM in a longgggg time yet people act like we are getting a class not in the top 20 . Just hilarious. I do agree we need Nesta though .

Advertisement
Back