The sky fallen

Advertisement
Advertisement
If Dee knew these guys weren’t choosing UM he wouldn’t be protecting them. Dee is a UM guy. He’s blow up their mystery if he knew they were signing elsewhere. He’s fcking with the pvssies on here.

Advertisement
Pete out here like “thank god I don’t have to deal with CIS anymore”

If Dee knew these guys weren’t choosing UM he wouldn’t be protecting them. Dee is a UM guy. He’s blow up their mystery if he knew they were signing elsewhere. He’s fcking with the pvssies on here.

I hope he is Chise, I never seen u so relaxed maybe thats a good sign or maybe that was the Golden era

Advertisement

Bro Pat going to Bama Tyson UGA Andrew UF Nesta Miami heard it about 1am. Now let's see if it happens

Advertisement

I hope he is Chise, I never seen u so relaxed maybe thats a good sign or maybe that was the Golden era

Golden had us all shook at some point. I've gotten out of the mindset. But I've stayed down the middle on this cycle. Jobe was a different story, I called that since February of last year. But if it goes worst case scenario today (we already got Bethel signed, waiting on Miller and Nesta), then we need to take a hard look on the defensive side of the ball.

Advertisement
Back