The sky fallen

Marco
Henderson
Edwards
S.Davis

Campbell
PS2

Somebody has to be accountable at this point.

Advertisement
The last 48 hours have made me want to pour tequila into my eyes and chug lemon juice through my nostrils

Can it be ******* 10:30 already

Yea, I'll be taking a hiatus after today regardless. **** is a cesspool. Our "fans" are some of the softest, most negative, overreacting, scared mfs in the history of fandom.

Advertisement
Yea, I'll be taking a hiatus after today regardless. **** is a cesspool. Our "fans" are some of the softest, most negative, overreacting, scared mfs in the history of fandom.

Every single fan base in the country is the EXACT same way.

This. Its embarrassing. Bunch of scared little pvssies.

Advertisement
Marco
Henderson
Edwards
S.Davis

Campbell
PS2

we won 10 games, played in a NY6, played for the ACC title -- we did all we could given the circumstances (injuries, depth). maybe its time we get some more respect from the kids. no one ***** on the local school more than SFL kids and it is really sad.

Advertisement
A lot of posters have ruined it for me over the last 5-6 days. I'm kindve numb this morning rather than excited or nervous. Happier to get it over with than anything else.

Marco
Henderson
Edwards
S.Davis

Campbell
PS2

we won 10 games, played in a NY6, played for the ACC title -- we did all we could given the circumstances (injuries, depth). maybe its time we get some more respect from the kids. no one ****s on the local school more than SFL kids and it is really sad.

its fuqed up and outta sight is right, people get mad but its the realness look at those names

Advertisement
Marco
Henderson
Edwards
S.Davis

Campbell
PS2

we won 10 games, played in a NY6, played for the ACC title -- we did all we could given the circumstances (injuries, depth). maybe its time we get some more respect from the kids. no one ***** on the local school more than SFL kids and it is really sad.

Can’t blame the kids all the time. One common denominator between all them kids and he’s our CB coach. He’s terrible.

Offensive staff did their part.

Defensive staff in over their heads. Just not good enough. Huge setback.

Advertisement
Back