The safety position after spring

Hall is not as bad as some of yall let on.
Of course he has underperformed but he hasn’t been a liability back there. I remember the AJ highsmith/ dallas crawford days at safety. We are far... far from having those issues with hall.

IMO if T Rob helps his development by attacking the ball better he will be a baller.

Advertisement
I’m more concerned with Flagg at M than I am Smith at W. Flagg has the instincts but idk if he has the athleticism to get in position to make the play.
I like flagg but im concerned for different reasons. If our interior tackles dont play up to what we expext of them. I fear flagg is too light and wont be able to fill the A gaps or shed blocks.

Being a fast team is great but if you getting mauled up the middle it means nothing...

Welcome back playa...

Of course he has underperformed but he hasn’t been a liability back there. I remember the AJ highsmith/ dallas crawford days at safety. We are far... far from having those issues with hall.

IMO if T Rob helps his development by attacking the ball better he will be a baller.
Nairobi Prince Fentress as well.... lmao

Advertisement
I like flagg but im concerned for different reasons. If our interior tackles dont play up to what we expext of them. I fear flagg is too light and wont be able to fill the A gaps or shed blocks.

Being a fast team is great but if you getting mauled up the middle it means nothing...

Welcome back playa...
I agree. Yeah I took a little vacation from the board and social media in general but I’m back now. Thanks bro.

if u had to choose between an elite MLB or an elite DE from the portal which route u taking? I’m banking Manny lands one of the two but best case scenario is he gets both.

Those were some dark dark days....

Crawford having to bounce from RB and Safety here was embarrassing with how much talent the area kicks out

I agree. Yeah I took a little vacation from the board and social media in general but I’m back now. Thanks bro.

if u had to choose between an elite MLB or an elite DE from the portal which route u taking? I’m banking Manny lands one of the two but best case scenario is he gets both.
Elite MLB, we have not had one since Perryman

Advertisement
If we can just get the GHall we had from two years ago then that would be enough to make safety spot elite. He was really coming on strong his sophomore year.

If we get the GHall from last year, he is in danger of getting his spot taken midseason.

I'd actually like to move Keyshawn Washington to Striker similar to Amari. I think that's his best comp. Looks like Amari but plays more controlled and absolutely pops mfers. I don't think having him roam as a safety is really to his benefit. Interested to see how Balom develops cuz he's gonna get passed QUICK with who we have coming.

Shid, MLB. We have good to great DEs, I think the same with our DT play, but I think we need an elite MLB

Last edited:
Advertisement

MLB. I feel with Simpson’s coaching and Manny’s aggression calling plays, we will be able to generate a pass rush.

This is the way it should be....Hall and Bolden have big senior years and J. Williams/A. Williams/Kitchens ready to start and play well next year so there is no dropoff.

Advertisement
I'd actually like to move Keyshawn Washington to Striker similar to Amari. I think that's his best comp. Looks like Amari but plays more controlled and absolutely pops mfers. I don't think having him roam as a safety is really to his benefit. Interested to see how Balom develops cuz he's gonna get passed QUICK with who we have coming.
I actually thought KWash was being recruited as a Striker originally. Curious to see how it plays out.

I actually thought KWash was being recruited as a Striker originally. Curious to see how it plays out.
Same but he's been with the safety's, I think Striker is his money position. That said, he shouldn't take snaps from Chase Smith, that dude's gonna be a stud.

Advertisement
Back