Rumor The Rumor Fail Mega Thread

Advertisement
Unfortunately, if the battle is for the fourth spot, they are going to ***** TCU. Just can't see them saying uga-tcu is a better matchup than uga-bama. I hate uga,bama, and osu so this entire playoff sucks. Gotta root for Harbaugh. Smh

U know what; the CFP committee is getting a lot of pressure about Bama getting in w/ 2 losses. A lot of pundits r vouching for TCU to get in, & there’s a mad twitter debate about this now.

If they keep TCU in over Bama, it will be due to protecting their image & “integrity.”
Might be but tcu beat 5 ranked teams including Texas. Bama beat 1 ranked team and lost to a 2 loss UT team and a 4 loss lsu team who lost to Texas a and m. I know bama can win it all but I don't believe bama is even better than Clemson this year.

Advertisement
See, the thing is, we’re all looking at this rationally by saying TCU deserves to be in but they don’t look at it the same way we do. The only thing that has EVER mattered to these people is money. The committee is looking at draw power, ticket sales, hype, publicity, buzz, etc. and TCU simply doesn’t carry the same cache. I hope I’m wrong because I have Bama burnout syndrome like everyone else, but let’s just say I’m skeptical they will do the right thing.
What are some some examples of the committee being egregiously wrong in their top4?

Yep, lay it out there instead of having all the implications
In less than .00000000001 secs....

my thumbs are getting tired....

Point is Committee has a tough job just to pick Top 4, they are blatant about seeding within top 4 to ensure the final game matchup they hope for, and often teams 5-ish have a legitimate claim to at least the #4 slot they weren't picked to...

Advertisement
In less than .00000000001 secs....

Point is Committee has a tough job just to pick Top 4, they are blatant about seeding within top 4 to ensure the final game matchup they hope for, and often teams 5-ish have a legitimate claim to at least the #4 slot they weren't picked to...
Are you freaking serious? Your examples are both before all the games are even played and one is the very first release of the year. Who cares about mid season rankings? When did they get the final 4 actual cfp participants wrong?

Last edited:
Are you freaking serious? Your examples are both before all the games are even played and one is the very first release of the year. Who freaking cares about mid season rankings? When did they get the final 4 actual cfp participants wrong?
I'm sorry friend, I can't help you.

Go Canes...6-6 next year...we byke!!!!

images

Advertisement
the CFP committee is controlled by this ..... and this is very simple.

more than anything, college football is a business, so picking the playoff teams is a business decision.

they will select and match up the four teams that will produce the highest ratings and the most revenue.

savvy.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
You already know Gattis will be back. I have drilling this 9 months that Mario Technique for hiring coaches is flawed. He takes too long IMO that leads to hiring the wrong fit for the position then we will be left with bread crumbs OCs while all the great ones are gone.

Advertisement
Back