Rumor The Rumor Fail Mega Thread

Nah leave it be. I want to revisit this bad boy
Oh wow, someone wants to pull receipts?

Count Me In Rick And Morty GIF

Advertisement
We have Cristobal for our HC.

We get to the table after everyone else has helped themselves - with coaches.
As someone who firmly thinks Gattis should have been fired, even if this is not what Miami usually does or needs to do with other coaches, please provide evidence of this happening. It’s nonsense for so many reasons. One, we could and likely are already reaching out to potential OCs with the understanding of what’s going on. Two, who we may be targeting is not necessarily the same as other teams (for better or worse). Three, a lot of vacancies are still not filled so searches for OCs and position coaches haven’t started. Four, there’s a lot of guys out there that can turn this around.

I get people are ****ed and rightfully want change, but there’s absolutely zero evidence of what you’re saying. You’re making up a narrative.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Stay in ur lane; u’re only good at hating on Mario.
Except I was right on the top 4….and Sorry I can’t reciprocate and compliment you on your conspiracy theories and what the committee is thinking and is going to do…maybe try a pinkie promise next time

Last edited:
Advertisement
why would they fire someone they have to pay 1.8 mil to? they arent doing it. he finds another job or he will be back. mark it.
We paid 9 million to Oregon and 8 million to manny last year as well as committed to a 80 million contract with Mario and an additional 7 million per year for assistants.

Are people really claiming miami or Mario is holding onto gattis just to save 1-2 million when he is responsible for the worst offense in memory?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back