Rumor The Rumor Fail Mega Thread

Boulschitt I didn't touch on a single thing you said.

WTF are you talking about EVIDENCE??? This isn't a friggin' court. You don't have evidence that speaks otherwise! I got some more news - I don't give a fuzzy rat's *** how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.

I said Mario was slow picking coaches - I think many here would agree - and after the pure sihtshow we had for an offense - I'd also suggest that 9/10 likewise think it shouldn't take this long to fire him.

Like the old saying - Never do today what you can put off until tomorrow. Or the next day.

If something needs doing - you just do it.

You say there's no evidence his slow-assed coaching selections have cost us anyone.

I say - you got no evidence that his slow-assed coaching selections haven't cost us anyone. I seem to recall the great recruiter didn't get everyone he was trying for. So what are we to read into that? Cost us? Didn't cost us?

I don't know - but you sure as **** don't either.

Further - IDGAF about what Ferman, Furman, Uncle Fester, Feldman, Feldgirl, Joe Brady, Joe Burrow, Joe Torre, or Joe Tex say about whatever.

I only addressed the obvious. True - Gaddis just sucks. Hired early or late - he's as useful around here as **** on a tomcat.
I already said I agree he should have been fired the moment we hit 0:00 against Pitt. However, you are conflating points.

Advertisement
This thread is a gold mine of fail.

Austin Powers Love GIF

Advertisement
Just curious, what's a man gotta do to get an infartion?

Are some folks just more talented than others? Like myself?

Just asking for a friend . . .
Depends on who you ask. People who get infractions like to claim it's because someone has it out for them or because of their opinion on something, but in reality, usually it takes some work.

1670271599498.png

Depends on who you ask. People who get infractions like to claim it's because someone has it out for them or because of their opinion on something, but in reality, usually it takes some work.

View attachment 218087

Wishing harm on another individual? Wow!

What if I do that, but keep it to myself? Or have a witchy woman put a MoJo on someone - and do so on the sneak? Down and low?

There's a lot to think about here! Gotta be some workarounds . . .

Thanks!

Wishing harm on another individual? Wow!

What if I do that, but keep it to myself? Or have a witchy woman put a MoJo on someone - and do so on the sneak? Down and low?

There's a lot to think about here! Gotta be some workarounds . . .

Thanks!
It's the manner of the public expression of said wish.

✅ If Poster X got hit by a bus tomorrow, I wouldn't shed a tear.
❌ I'm going to run Poster X's sorry *** over, then laugh gleefully as I do a burnout watching my rear tires peel the flesh off his lifeless corpse.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Alabama, UGA, Ohio State, would be my guess if he does leave. I think he returns to Carolina.

I wondered why he struggled down the stretch? 0-3 had 1 TD's and 4 INTS his last 3 games.

Advertisement
Back