The Rock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude you've posted 15,000 plus times in 4 years. You haven't been picking up women. Ones that you didn't pay for at least
I know math is generally not the specialty of the fashion diva and you are no exception. So I will do the math for you. That is about 10 posts a day. Now for someone like you, that may take hours upon hours to type up. Since you have to type very carefully to not damage your nails, but for me it takes about 5 minutes per day to accomplish. That still leaves plenty of time in the day to pick up women.

Advertisement
I’m not a leader of anything on this site, but you’re the flamer that‘s triggered like a hysterical teen girl about male fashion.

For fūcks sake man, get a hold of yourself, you started telling us what you wear. What’s next? Who are you wearing? Stop right there, don’t tell me. Because nobody cares.

And for the record, most of the people that are bltching about the rock - it has to do with politics, which I could care less about, and I especially don’t want this site to get infected with that shlt like it has in the past. You’d be surprised where I stand on things, but a cane is a cane, and they all bleed orange and green for me.

If you start worrying about peoples politics, better stop being a Canes fan, because I hate to tell you what most of their politics are.
I never brought politics into it a single time actually. I'm just not such a rah rah douche that I can grasp how stupid that was. I finished high school in '97. I know what their politics are without asking because they're the same on every campus in America

I never brought politics into it a single time actually. I'm just not such a rah rah douche that I can grasp how stupid that was. I finished high school in '97. I know what their politics are without asking because they're the same on every campus in America

A85B84D0-0585-48AD-8E95-A01BDE27302D.gif

I know math is generally not the specialty of the fashion diva and you are no exception. So I will do the math for you. That is about 10 posts a day. Now for someone like you, that may take hours upon hours to type up. Since you have to type very carefully to not damage your nails, but for me it takes about 5 minutes per day to accomplish. That still leaves plenty of time in the day to pick up women.
What about factoring in the 100 hours a week you work running all of New York's Fortune 500 companies?

Ohh. There it is. I was wondering where all this animosity for our most famous alumni came from. Since usually everyone would be praising a Cane for something like this. Its because he hurt the snowflakes little feelings by "turning his back" on their shepard.
Sorry if you think supporting an alleged friend then pussying out because you’re afraid of the woke mob is cool that’s your opinion, but IMO it just shows he’s nothing more than a showman and does what’s he’s told.

Advertisement
You're literally trying to argue with one of the worst porsters on this entire site. He's like a ****roach who has to come out of the woodworks every now & then to let us all now about his worthless, dyck sucking, opinions. Jfc

Last edited:
Jumped the shark when he threw his hat in the political arena and backed Biden / Harris in 2020.

Zero reason for someone of his status to pick a political side and to go all in like that, immediately alienating half of his fan base—as he hadn't made a strong political stance like that prior to.

Dude has never been the same since.

Celebrities take political stances all the time, just like regular people. I had no idea he did this but you act like this man personally slighted you because this is the second time you mentioned it in like a week and in such an indignant way.

Talking about he hasn't been the same since like you saw the man drown a bag a puppies or some sht lmao

Sorry if you think supporting an alleged friend then pussying out because you’re afraid of the woke mob is cool that’s your opinion, but IMO it just shows he’s nothing more than a showman and does what’s he’s told.

Now you are just being dopey. Dwayne Johnson did not "support an alleged friend", he complimented Rogan on the language of his apology on COVID misinformation. Furthermore, there is nothing wrong with an African-American being bothered upon the subequent discovery of a decade's worth of use of the n-word and other racist jokes.

Has nothing to do with a "woke mob" or "pvssying out". But feel free to be specific about WORDS and DEEDS that Dwayne Johnson has said or done to "turn his back" on his "close personal friend" Joe Rogan and how Dwayne is "pvssying out".

Advertisement
You're literally trying to argue with one of the worst porsters on this entire site. He's like a ****roach who has to come out of the woodworks every now & then to let us all now about his worthless, dyck sucking, opinions. Jfc
LOL! You are right about that, I was lucky enough to have not seen many of this guys porsts until this thread. Dope new username btw, I almost didn't recognize you for a second. BTW looks like you were right our boy Jeezy did end up retiring after that last album.

Now you are just being dopey. Dwayne Johnson did not "support an alleged friend", he complimented Rogan on the language of his apology on COVID misinformation. Furthermore, there is nothing wrong with an African-American being bothered upon the subequent discovery of a decade's worth of use of the n-word and other racist jokes.

Has nothing to do with a "woke mob" or "pvssying out". But feel free to be specific about WORDS and DEEDS that Dwayne Johnson has said or done to "turn his back" on his "close personal friend" Joe Rogan and how Dwayne is "pvssying out".
I was going to respond to @QuattroCane but I see you already addressed all the points I was going to make.

This is what I’m talking about. Who cares about all that shlt. I’ll bet Johnson nor Rogan give one flying fūck about what the other has said and this whole thing.

Advertisement
I was going to respond to @QuattroCane but I see you already addressed all the points I was going to make.

No problem-o. I'm just very confused as to whatever horrible thing Dwayne has said or done to "betray" or "turn his back" on a friend.

As opposed to, you know, saying the n-word and making racist jokes over a 10 year period. I mean, why would anyone "turn their back" on someone who does that?

No problem-o. I'm just very confused as to whatever horrible thing Dwayne has said or done to "betray" or "turn his back" on a friend.

As opposed to, you know, saying the n-word and making racist jokes over a 10 year period. I mean, why would anyone "turn their back" on someone who does that?
I am sure its because he was terrified of the woke mob. I am sure it has nothing to do with the fact that he himself is part black.

This is what I’m talking about. Who cares about all that shlt. I’ll bet Johnson nor Rogan give one flying fūck about what the other has said and this whole thing.

So you think that Dwayne Johnson knew all the comments Rogan had previously made about black people over the past decade AND had no problems with what he said?

I'll take that bet.

Just an honest question, if you and I and Dwayne were hanging out at a UM alum function, and one of us started liberally quoting Tarantino movies (I think that was one of Rogan's excuses) and comparing people in a rough neighborhood, literally, to Planet of the Apes, do you think that Dwayne would roll with it because we are all fellow UM alums, or do you think he would express an objection to our language?

I tend to think that Dwayne would give at least one flying fvck.

Advertisement
So you think that Dwayne Johnson knew all the comments Rogan had previously made about black people over the past decade AND had no problems with what he said?

I'll take that bet.

Just an honest question, if you and I and Dwayne were hanging out at a UM alum function, and one of us started liberally quoting Tarantino movies (I think that was one of Rogan's excuses) and comparing people in a rough neighborhood, literally, to Planet of the Apes, do you think that Dwayne would roll with it because we are all fellow UM alums, or do you think he would express an objection to our language?

I tend to think that Dwayne would give at least one flying fvck.

Dude, I’m not gonna get into this. This is exactly the road that I don’t want to go down. I know who I am and I don’t need to engage in fantasy scenarios.

Dude, I’m not gonna get into this. This is exactly the road that I don’t want to go down. I know who I am and I don’t need to engage in fantasy scenarios.

I'm not saying you do or don't know who you are. I'm merely suggesting that anyone's assumptions about who Dwayne Johnson is, or how he would react, may not be consistent with their own fantasies of who they want him to be. Not you. Quattro and others.

"Being afraid of the woke mob" and "being offended by the racist language of others" are not equivalent.

I'm not saying you do or don't know who you are. I'm merely suggesting that anyone's assumptions about who Dwayne Johnson is, or how he would react, may not be consistent with their own fantasies of who they want him to be. Not you. Quattro and others.

I know that, but first of all you put me in a fantasy scenario. I don’t play those.

Secondly, and this is my whole point with the back-and-forth with other people, is that I don’t give a fūck about Joe Rogan. That was the whole point. Who cares whether the rock supported him and then withdrew his support or whatever. To me it’s all TMZ shlt.

The topic isn’t Joe Rogan nor what he said or didn’t say. My entire point is that the Rock is a very successful ex-Cane, and entertainer, who had a flamboyant intro last night. That shlt.

But then people have to bring the politics into it. And I’m not going down that road no matter what you asked me about Joe Rogan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back